Sign in to follow this  
SHanded. .

JEREMY KYLE

bump :whistling:

:laugh::laugh::thumbs: Am going to get this goin again soon X38. For some reason people are thinking i have got Minshaw dogs in my pen. :doh: Wait unitl the TRUTH comes out an they all know am running a BLACKWATER on. . :toast:

Guest combat

and the plot.......thickens,hern where are you !!!!!s handed needs you LOL

Guest combat

hey x38 what do you no we dont,what happend at the " duel before dawn " weve all been waiting in suspence !!did no one turn upp, and whats this black water indeed,,,,,,s handed losing his mind, hern and joedog fighting for the minshaw dog thiefs cup,,,, and we didnt even get a ticket, feck me tomo must no!! he was the reff,come on guys where are yer, gone AWOL again, ill just have to have a word with VIC M, .....PMSL

i hear tales of some pups on there way next year ,.... for tugging................ :hmm:

all in time all in time :whistling: but get ready for a ................."shocker".....:secret:

Guest combat

COME ON ,,,,X38 SPILL THE BEANS, WHEN DOES BATMAN RETURN :whistling::big_boss::boogie:

i hear tales of some pups on there way next year ,.... for tugging................ :hmm:

Are you puttin X38 over TINY?? . Ive heard hes top class at TUGGING. . :whistling::laugh:

Are you puttin X38 over TINY?? . Ive heard hes top class at TUGGING. . :whistling::laugh:

:guitar::secret: :weight_lift2:

:guitar::secret: :weight_lift2:

I can vouch 4 the tuggin :thumbs:

COME ON ,,,,X38 SPILL THE BEANS, WHEN DOES BATMAN RETURN :whistling::big_boss::boogie:

this is like the fell terrier by B.D.Plummer am lost :icon_eek: lol

i hear theres something in the pipeline "gazbull" ......... you have a pm