decoying.co.uk

Hi Mate, this shop is now my nemesis. I have e-mailed Trading standards and here is there reply also after reading there e-mail i contacted my visa supplier who are preparing a file as we speak for fraud against this company as they have "signed into a contractual agreement".

Detail below!

When you ordered goods from Decoying.co.uk you and they entered into a legally binding contract formed under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. As they accepted your order and payment they are obliged to supply the goods in a reasonable period of time and if this does not happen refund you.

As you bought goods via the Internet where you do not have the opportunity to see the goods before purchase or have any face to face discussion with e seller you have additional rights under an other piece of legislation, The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Under these regulations the trader is obliged to supply the goods within 30 day unless another later date has been agreed. If the goods are not delivered in that time the trader has another 30 days in which to refund you. As a refund has not been provided you can take other action to obtain a refund.

It is not clear in your email whether the item you ordered is a single item or several identical ones but on the assumption you used either a debit or credit card you have other options:

When you use a credit card to buy any one item costing more than £100 and not more than £30,000 under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 the card issuer is equally liable for any act or default of the seller. This means you can contact the card issuer and seek a refund from them instead.

For items costing less than £100 each and you have used a credit or debit card issued by either VISA or MASTERCARD then they both operate a chargeback scheme (contact your card issuer for further information on this) under which you may be able to get a refund from the card issuer who will debit the sellers account in your favour.

Hope this helps some of you with retrieving refunds etc..

• Like 1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could have done a search on here about them, the little gobshite who runs the place is full of shit, reckons he's an ex bizzy blah blah blah, full of shit.   He was after selling a load of my ge

Hi All, new to this forum game so bear with me :-) I have been dealing with the above establishement forthe past 5 weeks,i ordered a rotary machine and have yet to recieve it.... Has anyone had deali

Now then Shooterman, I placed an order earlier this year and it never came from Decoying.co.uk. I ended up speaking to BASC regarding their crap service, I was trying to buy some FUD Duck decoys and

They seem to be taking the piss majorly, i was watching a video of theirs, marketing their FUD's they had 2 range rover sports in the field. Why doesnt someone take legal action against them, there's obviously a good case with all of these complaints and you may get a nice bit of money off of them and better than that is to see the look on their faces :cry:

both of them rangrover sports have private plates on em that must have cost as much as the motor,, i think they are............GUN 17 and GUN 19 somthing like that,,, payed for with your hard earned cash

• 1 month later...

Wish i read this a month ago, friend bought a pigeon magnet 3 weeks ago and still nothing, rang twice and got told both times it was on its way and would be here within 2 days :wallbash:

Get him to get the credit card company involved :thumbs: