Guest 2GOOD

i get £1.50 for each rabbit but hoping the butcher will go to £2 each next season.......

what will you spend your £10 on at the end of next season ,if the butcher does go to £2 :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fecking hell chaps down my neck of the woods im getting ripped of max i can get at mo is 50 pence and 40 min but thats whole and untouched send me your dealers no please or send the polish my way could do with some of that toot you guys are racking in lol

I ferret some decent number's of rabbits in the winter and struggle to get a pound each skinned and gutted,just wondered how much the rest of you are getting around the country?I'm told the polish immigrants are snapping them up at 6pounds each in the local market,anyone selling them directly to them?

that means that the poles are doing somthing good???!

mine are free to a good home!!

apart from the skinflint butchers round here i wont let them have em for less than £3.00!! they used to get them off me gutted and skinned for £1.50 and then putting them up for £6.00 so i thought feck it im doing all the graft i want at least half the profits!! i stopped ferreting this season aswell so i only had lamped ones so not all of them are worth taking to them( they end up in my mincer and i make bunny burgers which i get £1.00 each for)!! :thumbs:

Guest 2GOOD

Right 3-3.50 sounds good. Currently getting 1.50-2.00. SO does anyone know of a game dealer in south wales or in the bristol area who gives better than 1.50?

Cheers,

Jai.

there is a dealer called jo king ,he payes £5 each in the skin ,

I dont bother to sell the rabbits I get anymore due to crap prices I get offered for them now only £1-£1.50 each, however A few years back I used to get £5 for each rabbit now its better to just feed them to the dogs and ferrets.

Right 3-3.50 sounds good. Currently getting 1.50-2.00. SO does anyone know of a game dealer in south wales or in the bristol area who gives better than 1.50?

Cheers,

Jai.

there is a dealer called jo king ,he payes £5 each in the skin ,

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

most butchers will buy them around here but only ferreted and shot not dogged dont let them tell you a low price they all try it on i wouldent sell them less than 1.50, if skinned and gutted ide want at least 2