i havent had a cigarette for two weeks

and all i want to do is stab some one in the face!

with a spoon!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Did you use the patches? are they over your eyes:whistling:you will end up like me a fat b-----d, because you will end up eating like a :piggy::snack:because your taste buds will work again, i was thinking of taking up :drink:and becoming a :alcoholic: merry xmas.

with a spoon!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Did you use the patches? are they over your eyes:whistling:you will end up like me a fat b-----d, because you will end up eating like a :piggy::snack:because your taste buds will work again, i was thinking of taking up :drink:and becoming a :alcoholic: merry xmas.

no im on champix and working my way through the whole list of side effects as well! ive also lost a stone in the last few weeks!

As i sit here and enjoy a cigarette with my glass of wine :big_boss: . . . . i feel for you . . . what feels even worse is that i know in a couple of weeks time i will be feeling your pain! :thumbdown:

and by then i should be over all this shit and be able to laugh at you hannah! x

As i sit here and enjoy a cigarette with my glass of wine :big_boss: . . . . i feel for you . . . what feels even worse is that i know in a couple of weeks time i will be feeling your pain! :thumbdown:

and by then i should be over all this shit and be able to laugh at you hannah! x

And then i will be the one using the spoon in an inappropriate manner! :boxing:

And then i will be the one using the spoon in an inappropriate manner! :boxing:

bring it on bitch! lmao! ill set me dog on ya!

Edited by hyperion

with a spoon!

well done bud just ride the storm :wallbash: it gets easyer , ive just done 4 weeks with out a cig and no patches :blink: ( but i am hard core :notworthy: ) saying that ive no friends now and the misses still isnt talking :thumbs:

atb jackard