Names in Pedigrees

Hi all,

Thought I would start a thread where some other members may be able to shed more light on dogs in pedigrees or full affixes. I know there was a chat regarding Hales Smut and it was interesting.

For me I would like to know more regarding the affixes of Goldenacre,Aelfryn,Kearsley and Flintmountain.

I know Flintmountain had some success the Biggest known dog was "Gorsty Guss" I want to know if this particular kennel is still going and so on.

Look forward to more questions asked, more answers.

Hi all,

Thought I would start a thread where some other members may be able to shed more light on dogs in pedigrees or full affixes. I know there was a chat regarding Hales Smut and it was interesting.

For me I would like to know more regarding the affixes of Goldenacre,Aelfryn,Kearsley and Flintmountain.

I know Flintmountain had some success the Biggest known dog was "Gorsty Guss" I want to know if this particular kennel is still going and so on.

Alright R/S its nercwys here. My spaniel his mother was AELFRYN LUCKY and HIS kennel club name is AELFRYN CLEAR BOY his dad was called penymynydd flash and he also has GORSTY GUSS OF FLINTMOUNTAIN in his five generation certificate if thats any interest to you. There is 25 ftch on his certificate.

Edited by nercwys

Ive read about spingers by the names of FTCH Flintmountain Andy and FTCH Flintmountain Pearl of Yellowhill both bred by a Mr E Griffiths and he was also the owner of FTCH Gorsty Guss of Flintmountain, the first two springers were from the early 90's.

Baz

Hi all,

anyone know any staxago dogs i think thats how its spelt mybe stacks of go ?

thanks hendo and nercwys, will have to catch up with you soon nercyws what happened to the training day haha!!

wonder if the kennel is still going, i think not as i can't find anything at all on it. Nercyws any of the other names i mentioned in yours.

Hily i don't know any staxago, but hopefully someone may be of some help.

Hi all,

staxigoe old name few ftchs

Hi all,

pedigrees and full suffixes for what breed of dog? I am trying to locate the owner of a patterdale named Tank..I am certain that Dave Finnley bred the dog. The dog has been sold..Would you know who now owns this dog?? I met the current owners at the Welsh game fair but, I can't remember their names. Any information you may have would be greatly appreciated.

I have had the cuboards upside down looking for the old peddigree forms :doh: .Part of me though does wish i had continued writeing the pedigrees out if only for my own peice of mind as i havent botherd for the last 4 litters.atvb dell

All may not be lost !

If anybody wants to research a line in their springer pedigree go to http://www.esspedigrees.co.uk/ then click on database there are 85000 springers on there.

In the white search box type the full name or part of the name and tick the slow search box and click search now.

If the dog is there click on the blue "pedigree w/links" gives you the 5 generation of that dog

You can get lost in there for an hour !

Apologies to those who know how to use the database

quote]

'Staxigoe' was a affix owned by a Danny McKenzie, he ran retrievers and spaniels, his top spaniel was a bitch by the name of FTCH Burgiemains Dulnain of Staxigoe, there was also FTCH Staxigoe Seawaif Glean, FTCH Staxigoe Sensation, FTCH Staxigoe Skim, FTCH Staxigoe Skimmer, FTCH Sraxigoe Swank and FTCH Staxigoe Swing.

Baz

Edited by hendo
I have had the cuboards upside down looking for the old peddigree forms :doh: .Part of me though does wish i had continued writeing the pedigrees out if only for my own peice of mind as i havent botherd for the last 4 litters.atvb dell

All may not be lost !

If anybody wants to research a line in their springer pedigree go to http://www.esspedigrees.co.uk/ then click on database there are 85000 springers on there.

In the white search box type the full name or part of the name and tick the slow search box and click search now.

If the dog is there click on the blue "pedigree w/links" gives you the 5 generation of that dog

You can get lost in there for an hour !

Apologies to those who know how to use the database

THANKS mutch apprecieated. :clapper::thumbs: atvb dell

'Staxigoe' was a affix owned by a Danny McKenzie, he ran retrievers and spaniels, his top spaniel was a bitch by the name of FTCH Burgiemains Dulnain of Staxigoe, there was also FTCH Staxigoe Seawaif Glean, FTCH Staxigoe Sensation, FTCH Staxigoe Skim, FTCH Staxigoe Skimmer, FTCH Sraxigoe Swank and FTCH Staxigoe Swing.

Baz

where was Danny Mckenzie from? and does he still run dogs?