First cross beddie whippet?

I kind of guess this is a bit of an introduction too seeing as this is only my second post, but I'm interested to hear your thoughts on my new lad.

He is around 15 month old, 23" tts and currently just under 15kg (he definitely needs feeding up a little). I've been told he is a first cross beddie whippet, but my minimal experience suggests to me that he is too tall for a first cross and I feel he may have a little grey in his make up - does that sound about right or can first crosses attain that height?

Anyway here's Sid (the muzzle was just to gauge him around other dogs as I have taken him in from a rescue);

DSC_0362.jpg

3707963806_bcda86f61c_b.jpg

And just to complete the pack and introduction here's my other beddie whippet of three years and much smaller at 18" tts, Lemmy;

DSC00554.jpg

I kind of guess this is a bit of an introduction too seeing as this is only my second post, but I'm interested to hear your thoughts on my new lad.

He is around 15 month old, 23" tts and currently just under 15kg (he definitely needs feeding up a little). I've been told he is a first cross beddie whippet, but my minimal experience suggests to me that he is too tall for a first cross and I feel he may have a little grey in his make up - does that sound about right or can first crosses attain that height?

Anyway here's Sid (the muzzle was just to gauge him around other dogs as I have taken him in from a rescue);

DSC_0362.jpg

3707963806_bcda86f61c_b.jpg

And just to complete the pack and introduction here's my other beddie whippet of three years and much smaller at 18" tts, Lemmy;

DSC00554.jpg

poss whippetxgrey x beddie nice dog good luck with him mate
poss whippetxgrey x beddie nice dog good luck with him mate

That is what my instinct says, as he seems to have a little 'extra' when he has opened up!

Cheers for the comments guys, first impressions is that he has a good eye, and fast to learn, so will be interesting to see how he develops ;)

I would say there is some grey in there.....

This is my first cross beddie whippet

newpicsapril073.jpg

newpicsapril082.jpg

What height is he, around 21" tts? He pretty much looks like the classic bed/pit, along with my wheaten Lemmy. Thats why I'm thinking Sid has something else thrown in there.

It would be interesting to have a Jeremy Kyle version for dogs, just so you could have a DNA test done at will :D :D

Cheers for the comment about Lemmy, he is a real true pocket rocket!!

Edited by Lemmy
Guest STORM CHASER
I would say there is some grey in there.....

This is my first cross beddie whippet

newpicsapril073.jpg

newpicsapril082.jpg

What height is he, around 21" tts? He pretty much looks like the classic bed/pit, along with my wheaten Lemmy. Thats why I'm thinking Sid has something else thrown in there.

It would be interesting to have a Jeremy Kyle version for dogs, just so you could have a DNA test done at will :D:D

She's 19" tts .....She's a classic alright.....Beddy whippet...and your wheaten is lovely looking dog........and sid must have some grey in there....i think so....but smart looking feller all the same.....ATB...Debs