JBS WILDLIFE RETURNS!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’ve been told and now believe that foxy09 (Billy the grass) and robin gold medal have tried to act the hero. Foxy09 the x Arnold Clark tele support person that joined the pest control only two years ago. If he had not met Joe he would still be walking the Edinburgh main st on a low wage. And I bet his family are proud of him considering he will be gone by the end of the gull season. And all his collages hate him for what he’s done. And holidaying out of technicians meetings states it. But how low can someone go to shaft someone that helped him Remember Billy boy the job team hate you for your crap and will enjoy Monday shitting on you. As Joey says you’re no better than hawk man (George Walker) the guy that sacked you because he believed you were an idiot. Were would you be then if Joe had turned his back on you like you have to him. Pity you were not a man like him and I will do my best to sink you wee waster.

I’ve been told and now believe that foxy09 (Billy the grass) and robin gold medal have tried to act the hero. Foxy09 the x Arnold Clark tele support person that joined the pest control only two years ago. If he had not met Joe he would still be walking the Edinburgh main st on a low wage. And I bet his family are proud of him considering he will be gone by the end of the gull season. And all his collages hate him for what he’s done. And holidaying out of technicians meetings states it. But how low can someone go to shaft someone that helped him Remember Billy boy the job team hate you for your crap and will enjoy Monday shitting on you. As Joey says you’re no better than hawk man (George Walker) the guy that sacked you because he believed you were an idiot. Were would you be then if Joe had turned his back on you like you have to him. Pity you were not a man like him and I will do my best to sink you wee waster.

How many user names are you going to create? Feck me, first Scottish, then American, now Irish. Will somebody please do an IP check & expose this idiot?

How many user names are you going to create? Feck me, first Scottish, then American, now Irish. Will somebody please do an IP check & expose this idiot?

My name is Colin and don’t care what you all think of jsb or fieldtrapper but when it comes to low life these pair are up there