ok here it is. I was walking the dog at the end of my village when i walked past some fields this woman drove out in a black landrover, when i walked past the gate i saw it was open. not wanting to mess with other peoples business i walked by and left it open :doh: anyway on my way back to my house i have to walk back past the field. so on the way back i was about 20 yards from the gate when this pony bolted straight out of the gate onto the road (A40). so i let go of the dog and ran to stop him, when i caught him he was wearing a turnout rug and a bridle with the bloody reigns tied in a knot just behind his ears. so i led him back into the field and shut the gate. just then the woman came back and drove up and started shouting at me :censored: i politly told her what had happened and she started shouting and swearing at me that i was messing with her horse and endangering him. :wallbash: .

if i hadnt been there that horse would have been standing there on the road for at least 10 mins before she came back and not a single car stopped, every sinle one overtook us at about 30 mph about 2 foot away from us :censored:

i just wish she would realise that if i hadnt been there she probably would have no horses left

ok rant over

atb borntoshoot

Would have been better if she'd have bolted out of the field and got hit by a car!

You did the right thing, well done!

It's stupid cow's like her that make people think twice about doing a good deed!

You should be very proud of yourself, and I'm sure the horse would have thanked you if it could have!

i know i did the right thing. only problem is ive kinda fecked it up for myself as i was thinking of asking the landowner for permission to shoot with ym airrifle but because they do livery he has to ask all the people renting land first. shes gunna say no tho now isnt she :wallbash:

A turnout rug with a bridle on :wacko: sounds like sheeee knows what shes doing!

You did the right thing, well done. She probably thought you were nicking her horse, some people just dont engage their brain before they open their mouths, take no notice you get them in every walk of life.

A turnout rug with a bridle on :wacko: sounds like sheeee knows what shes doing!

You did the right thing, well done. She probably thought you were nicking her horse, some people just dont engage their brain before they open their mouths, take no notice you get them in every walk of life.

"A turnout rug with a bridle on wacko.gif sounds like sheeee knows what shes doing!" thats what i thaught lol. i made a comment about the keep hunting stickers in the back of the landrover and she kinda shut up a bit lol. :clapper:

but still she had a go at me. she could blatently see i was leading him off the road into the field, LOL

theres a farmer like that in my area you tell him that the gate is open and his shepp are getting out and he tells you to feck of

the keeper where i beat had signs put up saying " no footpath= no access". they dissapeared within 2 months and a "path" appeared. just through a hole in the hedge staright through a field of corn and into a field of maize covercrop. :thumbdown: