On saturday night my pup lurcher was pinched out of my back yard in the barnsley area, it is white and brindle and was about 17tts,and with a definate look of english bull terrier in the face. if anyone knows who has the dog could you please let me know, will try and get a pic up later, thanks.

Im in Cumbria and the Police who know me came to see me today to tell me to keep a eye on my dogs as there on the trail of some guys in a transit van stealing working dogs, they went thieving on bank holiday Monday and the some one caught them stealing so they hit the guy with a hammer now i know this is going to start a torent of abuse but they are gypsies or Travellers and im sorry but its a fact

Guest rodsmith

NOT AGAIN!!had it done to me.unless you have it done to you,you cant understand how it feels.beleive me,it FUCKS me off each time i hear of it!! do think,each and everyone of us,nation wide SHOULD(!!!!!!!!!!!!!) get together and go do some ear pulling.i KNOW where many of the local dogs to me are going,know doubt you boys do too.lets all nip this in the bud before it happens to you!!!!

Ok, can you register on www.doglost.co.uk if you have pic even better.

If you get stuck- or want me to register for you email the following detaisl to doglost1@btinternet.com I will register photo asap we will put together an A4 sheet that you can print off- PLASTER the place with them. Keep an eye on Pensitone Market & the local & not so local dog shows coming up. We've just found 9 ---yeah 9 microchipped dogs in the back of a van that were 'found wandering in road' !!!!

Dogs Name

Type

Sex

Colours

Markings

Wearing Collar

Tagged

Chipped

Area Lost From

Circumstances

Reward

Contact Info

The site takes you through this but will post for you

EVERYONE ELSE- GET UPTO DATE PICS OF YOUR DOGS & WATCH EM, THEFTS ARE UP EVERYWHERE & NOT JUST THE WORKING DOGS.

Where I can I will give you info & areas to watch- but when I do find missing dogs at least claim them back- Patterdale in Springfield, Lurcher in Springfield- logged on here. Also 4 other lurchers & greys Ive saved from pts in last month- all currently in boarding kennels.

Im in Cumbria and the Police who know me came to see me today to tell me to keep a eye on my dogs as there on the trail of some guys in a transit van stealing working dogs, they went thieving on bank holiday Monday and the some one caught them stealing so they hit the guy with a hammer now i know this is going to start a torent of abuse but they are gypsies or Travellers and im sorry but its a fact

lol :clapper: a proper gypsy wouldnt steel no dogs theses people are just wannabees that go around in the transit vans choring dogs :angry:

its the time of year [bANNED TEXT] they come around touting for tarmacing or gardening jobs so every body who keeps working dogs be on the look out they dont always knock on your front door prefering to knock on your back door.and like somebody said there not real gypsies just the wannabees.atvb