colliexgrayhound

like quite a few people on here have told you before clown your a fecjing idiot now save your giros up and bring your pile of shite down here into gods country and put your money where your big mouth is and i will give you odds as well on anything you want day of night or both five grand to ten if you want tosser if you cant raise the money maybe you could try and sell your hancock autograph on ebay now crawl away and ring your clown mates to get on and back you up

Another clown with "loadsa money" syndrome your more to be pitied than scolded though....I know it's difficult for you as you can only run in the one place with your mutt....nevermind when you get tired of running pregnant stuff get yourself an "allrounder" and a bus pass and try and see a bit more of the country.....I have no idea what a "fecjing" idiot is.....I'll bet you £10,000 you've got a wee dick....back to you cockmaster! :whistling:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a lurcher should work all ground no terrain should stop a dog from working all my dogs can work on this land and i wouldnt keepa dog in my kennel that couldnt work all terrain   ps we would all love

Posted Images

backing out are you little boy i dont know where you get your assumptions from that i aint got any allrounders and or that i run milky does now listen to me rab i got two allrounders here to run you with anytime your ready its no good up your end cos your hares are crap because yes ive ran em up there and ive emptied more than one river up there and my dogs aint got no shit hancock blood in em cos if they did have they wouldnt be allrounders now would they. wont kill good hares and they will jack and if they get to something middle of winter that bites back they jib now go and buy yourself a can of white lightening and roll yourself one of those jays and dream on

backing out are you little boy i dont know where you get your assumptions from that i aint got any allrounders and or that i run milky does now listen to me rab i got two allrounders here to run you with anytime your ready its no good up your end cos your hares are crap because yes ive ran em up there and ive emptied more than one river up there and my dogs aint got no shit hancock blood in em cos if they did have they wouldnt be allrounders now would they. wont kill good hares and they will jack and if they get to something middle of winter that bites back they jib now go and buy yourself a can of white lightening and roll yourself one of those jays and dream on

I'll tell you where i get my assumptions from dickmaster, it's when someone invites me for a run during the breeding season....the only thing you've emptied is your head by the sounds of things. Anyway you stick to the fenns its a bit like your head...a big empty space! :whistling: back to you knobjockey!

like i say jock dream on you know and i know if you wasnt hiding behind a keyboard you wouldnt be so cheeky little boy now would you and i repeat when you think your hancock crap is ready let me know like i say day or night any quarry any land and dont keep making references to dicks all the time theres enough about you lot up there in the news as it is

What a pr*ck you are fenmaster another imbecile that thinks their dog/s is the be all and the best thing since sliced bread.Do you imagine that the ground up here is the same as the ground you are running???You would be sadly mistaken and your superdogs would be found wanting as most sensible dog men realise the type of ground they work is different to other types the length and breadth of the country and no two pieces of land are the same and so in turn different types of lurcher will outperform others on their chosen ground.

And as for the big money challenges you are throwing around are you Markbrick in disguise?????

Im sorry mate. Most of my replies have been on lamping. Day time work is a totally different kettle of fish. You are correct in that a dog needs to be steady and level headed to work day time bunnies. although on land such as yours a dog would soon learn to steady down or quiet simply end up crippled or worse. ive worked my bitches in places like that and they soon adapt to there surroundings. they are no less keen but set about there work with a bit more stealth should we say. I and my girls take work where we can find it and for bullxes they shine at everything i have thrown at them. Except ferrets lol.atb stabba
Run a bull cross on this land then tell me how much your vet bills are

post-33050-1241394301_thumb.jpg

and thats nothing against bull crosses as i believe it horses for coarses but this land aint for a bully :victory:

your fking nuts you shouldnt run a dog ther

yer he is, but his dog got enough brains for the pair of them lol :D

yes i agree im nuts but hey ho let it go and fsh your correct the dog has enough brains for the pair of us thats why we get along so well lol :tongue2:
Guest oldskool
ive seen a few border collie crosses run wisely but not seen the bearded collie cross run.anybody any opinions?

i'd be interested to hear about beardie crosses, do people think they have the same 'dont think i'll catch it' attitude??? i'm not saying that that is my opinion of collie crosses because i think its safer to sit on the fence on this one :)

like i say jock dream on you know and i know if you wasnt hiding behind a keyboard you wouldnt be so cheeky little boy now would you and i repeat when you think your hancock crap is ready let me know like i say day or night any quarry any land and dont keep making references to dicks all the time theres enough about you lot up there in the news as it is

I'm shaking in my boots fuddmaster....are all the references to dicks making you hard....pinged back to you assmaster! :whistling:

as ive already told you jock straps put your money where your mouths are and i will repeat your hancock shit is not in the running

and no im not markprick

undisputed asshole :thumbdown:

Nah I'll leave the pregnant stuff to you if it's all the same.....volleyed back to you scroatmaster.....why you trying to get folk to run on illegal quarry? :whistling:

why do you continue to mention pregnant does ive not mentioned them at all im wanting to run you in the winter on the lamp or day time and why do you make a reference to illegal quarry i suspect your a nark you know the sort a grasser

as is usual for your sort you try and hijack a thread with stupid comments . comments that come from a complete amateur and when its picked up on because you hide behind a key board you react like a little hard on and as youve backed out of my challenge go and play with your twinky you little inbred

Guest oldskool
ive seen a few border collie crosses run wisely but not seen the bearded collie cross run.anybody any opinions?

i'd be interested to hear about beardie crosses, do people think they have the same 'dont think i'll catch it' attitude??? i'm not saying that that is my opinion of collie crosses because i think its safer to sit on the fence on this one :)

i dont think we'l get an answer bullwhip lol

In response to the question about the beardie x's they seem to be a bit harder to train but any i have had have plenty of fire and always try as hard at times a little to hard this is only from my experience and it may differ from dog to dog.I have a couple of 3/4 greyhounds 1/8 beardie 1/8 border and 1 is 6 years old and the other is 2 year old and both always try their hardest.Hope this is of some good mate.