tumours on rabbits

seen a couple of rabbits caught recently with tumours on there legs, it must affect there running as they are being caught pretty easily, is anyone else catching rabbits like this, is it down to things like pesticides and herbicides????

seen a couple of rabbits caught recently with tumours on there legs, it must affect there running as they are being caught pretty easily, is anyone else catching rabbits like this, is it down to things like pesticides and herbicides????

I started to catch the odd one or two rabbits with tumour like growths on them about three seasons ago, since then the numbers off rabbits i have caught with growths on them has increaseed gradually, I have had alot with the growth on there lower backs some have been noticeable as soon as i have caught them and others i havent noticed until i pull the skin off them at home. i am not sure what is causeing them perhaps the pesticides and herbicides are causeing it.

Just a thought but are you lamping near a necluer plant or anything like that?Had a very similar thing all over the news up here there have been necleur waste spilled into the clyde 4 times and messing up the fish.Just wondering if it may be a similar type of thing