I've got my 15 week old pup on a raw diet, which seems to go in and come back out very well. His poo's are good, no problems there.

But by God he's a windy little bugger and it's got to be the worst stink possible. I keep appologising to people and insisting that it wasn't me :icon_redface:

My lurcher is also on raw and isn't a farter. So ... why is this one windy on the same diet? And what can I do to make it stop ffs?! Advice, anyone??

Not really Matty, only a bit here and there. I learned my cauliflower lesson ages ago tho; cauliflower is banned from the dog dishes :laugh:

I can't work it out ... yesterday and today he's farting for England and honestly - it's toxic!

LG, my whippet is exactly the same, ive never smelled anything like it, he puts the big lurchers to shame...must be a whippet thing :D

Blimey missus you could've warned me: one smallish farting windbag was quite enough, thanks :laugh:

not sure how to fix it

but my terrier lets of really quite loud farts and likes to sit next to me when she does them so it looks like ive done it, she also seems to become more flatulent in the car QUICK WINDOWS OPEN ASAP and they S.T.I.N.K...but she is happy....is your whippet male? that might explain somthing? :laugh: