• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watch this. A sensible man:

Congressman Ron Paul - PERSPECTIVE

I WILL FOOKING DESTROY HIM THE FOOKER DOES HE WANT MY NUMBER TO SORT THIS OOT :censored:

What ?

DO YOU WANT SOME TOO SLAP HEED I WILL TAKE ANY MAN JUST PM FOR MY NUMBER IF YOO WANT SOME MY OL MAN A FOOKING LEGEND AND DOONT FOOKING FORGET IT :censored:

Andrea I take it we have met as you have seen my nice shiny head ? As for me wanting some, if you mean violence or maybe gay love then I will politely decline your kind offer as I'm a lover not a fighter and my Mrs takes care of my sexual issues of which there are many !

Have a lovely day !

:thumbs:

SEE YOUR ALL FOOKING SCARED WHEN FACED WITH MY POWER LIKE I WILL FOOKING DESTROY YOO ALL FOOKERS :censored:

I know your power, and it's pretty unimpressive ! You are scared of kittens and loud farts !

This man would tear you a new one and do a wee wee on you.................... He is more powerful than you !

I bet you don't even have a pissing beard !

Guest ANDREA GOBSHITE
SEE YOUR ALL FOOKING SCARED WHEN FACED WITH MY POWER LIKE I WILL FOOKING DESTROY YOO ALL FOOKERS :censored:

I know your power, and it's pretty unimpressive ! You are scared of kittens and loud farts !

This man would tear you a new one and do a wee wee on you.................... He is more powerful than you !

TEAR ME KNOO ONE! TEAR ME A FOOKING KNOO ONE I WILL FOOKING KILL IM LIKE TELL HIM TO PM HIS FOOKING NUMBER AND HE CAN COME UP HERE AND RUN MY OL MAN BEST OUT OF 12 AND HE CAN BRING 12 DOGS AND MY OL MAN WOONT EVEN BRING A DOG LIKE HE WILL ROON HIS SEN BARE CHESTED MIND AND WE WILL FOOKING DESTROY IM :censored:

TEAR ME KNOO ONE! TEAR ME A FOOKING KNOO ONE I WILL FOOKING KILL IM LIKE TELL HIM TO PM HIS FOOKING NUMBER AND HE CAN COME UP HERE AND RUN MY OL MAN BEST OUT OF 12 AND HE CAN BRING 12 DOGS AND MY OL MAN WOONT EVEN BRING A DOG LIKE HE WILL ROON HIS SEN BARE CHESTED MIND AND WE WILL FOOKING DESTROY IM :censored:

This is how you battle:

Kind of cute !