Suppressor for a Tikka T3 Lite .223

Cheers for all the info lads, now I have another question for ye a friend was on to me tonight telling me that a guy he works with has a t4 thats only a few months old he had on a 308. But he has lost the sproket for it well i think its the sproket he was describing its the bit at the end that screws on the upper barel. Are these easy to get or do they have to be made ?Is there a place were he can order one, would most firearms dealers stock them? I think he was saying its just made out of hard plastic. Sorry fall all the questions but it could be an option for a while.. Thanks in advance riflehunter

Cheers for all the info lads, now I have another question for ye a friend was on to me tonight telling me that a guy he works with has a t4 thats only a few months old he had on a 308. But he has lost the sproket for it well i think its the sproket he was describing its the bit at the end that screws on the upper barel. Are these easy to get or do they have to be made ?Is there a place were he can order one, would most firearms dealers stock them? I think he was saying its just made out of hard plastic. Sorry fall all the questions but it could be an option for a while.. Thanks in advance riflehunter

The "sproket" is, I think, the rear bush that supports the part of the mod that sits over your barrel. With the screw thread on your barrel, that gives two support points for your mod. They should be readily available, your local gunshop should be able to order the correct one for you if they do not have it in stock.

If not try this link; http://www.reflexsuppressors.co.uk/

Atb, ft

Edited by flytie

The "sproket" is, I think, the rear bush that supports the part of the mod that sits over your barrel. With the screw thread on your barrel, that gives two support points for your mod. They should be readily available, your local gunshop should be able to order the correct one for you if they do not have it in stock.

If not try this link; http://www.reflexsuppressors.co.uk/

Atb, ft

Thanks flytie thats it alright thanks for the link, work computer wont open it so will check it out in the morning when I get home. :signthankspin:

Trouble with the T3 Lite is that the gun is only light(ish) simply because there is no weight in the Butt...hang anything off the end of the barrel and it gets VERY front heavy ....

As you may have seen I have had a hell of a job getting some balance into mine..it has cost me a fortune...the shortcut is simply to putt 6-8 ounces of lead in the butt. This is a well known issue to GMK and it was them that first suggested to me to get some lead in the butt!!!

Problem with this is, that you have then virtually defeated the whole point of buying a Lite to start with.

My T3 Hunter has not suffered from this problem, it has a P8 Compact on the front (as does my T3 Lite) and the balance was fine from day one without ANY additional gun work!! :thumbs:

i also have 2 tikka lites one with day scope ,one with gen 3 nightscope.also have 2 T-4 compacts/short lengh. also one T-4 long and T-8 long.and also a JET-Z which is quieter ,but as for balancing the tikka i use the T-4 shorts.

Hope this helps bud

Micky