coursing photos

Guest flapper

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

flapper you dont need any ones permission ti use a photo mate once its posted on these websites its deemed in the public domain mate its any ones then

I think you could be wrong there matey.......

I dont think some people would be happy seeing their own photos advertising some puppy peddling site.... :o

Same old faces, same old names slagging a lad off for tryin to tighten the working dog community. Fcuk em Flapper mate. Go for it. atb stabba. Am i a twat now for offering encouragement to the lad?

I'm certainly not "slagging" anyone of, my opinion is that Flapper has good intentions BUT I don't think the site will work and keep dealers off despite precautions...........Not slagging, just an opinion, nowhere did I insult him or make accusations about his character or intentions.................

flapper you dont need any ones permission ti use a photo mate once its posted on these websites its deemed in the public domain mate its any ones then

I dont think some people would be happy seeing their own photos advertising some puppy peddling site.... :o

could be expensive to do it without permission!!!

Same old faces, same old names slagging a lad off for tryin to tighten the working dog community. Fcuk em Flapper mate. Go for it. atb stabba. Am i a twat now for offering encouragement to the lad?

I'm certainly not "slagging" anyone of, my opinion is that Flapper has good intentions BUT I don't think the site will work and keep dealers off despite precautions...........Not slagging, just an opinion, nowhere did I insult him or make accusations about his character or intentions.................

And nowhere in my post did i mention your name Simoman. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. i know for a fact that there are peddlars on this site and nothing seems to be done about it. Just stating facts here,not a personal thing like some i could mention on here. Is this site a case of "Not what you know but who you know" because sometimes it seems that way to me. Yis stabba. ;)

im not wrong jd if theres been no copy right put on them they are in the public domain and any one can use them

And nowhere in my post did i mention your name Simoman. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. i know for a fact that there are peddlars on this site and nothing seems to be done about it. Just stating facts here,not a personal thing like some i could mention on here. Is this site a case of "Not what you know but who you know" because sometimes it seems that way to me. Yis stabba. ;)

Don't worry its my paranoia :D Hopefully it not a case of who you know, i'm sure we all try to moderate fairly and without predujice. Trust me we delete dozens of peddlers and dealers from the classified section, IMO people should be allowed to sell surplus pups and other goods on the site but not those who break the rules which are there for all to see, I don't use the classifieds much as I've only ever bred one litter......................

Fair enough simoman mate. But certain people on here jump straight in throwing abuse which to my way of thinking is akin to bullying. the man asked for help and advice and got foul language as a responce, and nothing but negativity from mods aswell. i know a certain mod on here used to be friends and maybe still is with a well known dealer, peddler or whatever you want to call them. hence the "people in glass houses "remark. We must all learn to get along with one another otherwise what is the point. Yis stabba.

Fair enough simoman mate. But certain people on here jump straight in throwing abuse which to my way of thinking is akin to bullying. the man asked for help and advice and got foul language as a responce, and nothing but negativity from mods aswell. i know a certain mod on here used to be friends and maybe still is with a well known dealer, peddler or whatever you want to call them. hence the "people in glass houses "remark. We must all learn to get along with one another otherwise what is the point. Yis stabba.

Fair enough matey, same as you i'm not after an argument :thumbs: I must admit speaking personally my thoughts toward the idea are negative, i think its being done with the best intentions but I think its doomed to failure ;)

Guest flapper

thanks for the photos lads i have got the one of the dog jumping the fence with the rabbit in its mouth. looks very good to be fair thanks for support. Who no ross kemp may be doing a doc about the hunting life gangs. worst in the world lol.