Anyone now of any legal experts who work AGAINST RSPCA?

A good journalist should be able to write a good story and err on the side of not being sued.You cant accuse directly but you can alledge in your beliefs so to speak.Go for it f**k them i think we should do a petition on here too cos way to many folks get away with clearly abusing their animals and nothings done.Yet if you have a terrier and put it in a hole your suddenly the worst person on the planet.It needs to be changed somehow to show people for a start people who work their dogs as a general consensus look after the dog as they paid a lot of money for it and it wont be any good at its job if you dont look after it.Yet the pc brigrade get to abuse theirs freely

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why not start with one (assisting the RSPCA in sttempting to prosecute the girl) and then go after them for being unable to obtain a prosecution because of their ineptness?

Hi All,

Just to update you, a close friend of one of the breeders has actually been able to speak to someone at the RSPCA (this is no mean feat!! they usually say they will phone you back and don't!) anyway the woman at RSPCA has stated that the investigation is LIVE and ongoing and includes the dogs AND the horses. I have no doubt the woman was relaying what she read on their computer screens but I'm afraid the cynic in me still doubts the truth. IF this is a live investigation, WHY haven't I been asked for a statement as it was me that found them?? Lets face it, my statement should have been taken within days of finding them, and that statement along with ownership proof from the breeders is what the case should have been based upon. It is now nearly three months down the line and I have had no contact whatsoever from the local Inspector.

Clive Rees said in an email, that a prosecution has to be brought within 6 months from the defendants interview date, (which I know was just over a week after I found em) so we are nearly halfway to that deadline. Personally in MY opinion I think they are just fluffing it until it nears the date and then they will say they have run out of time. If they said it was sunny outside I would look out the window to check!! Don't believe a word without seeing it in writing and this is something they have failed to do despite being asked repeatedly by us lot AND a solicitor.

I agree with Cold Ethyl a petition should be done to government to change the attitude of the RSPCA and make their actions accountable. If anyone has enough time there is a website called No 10 petitions or somert similar where anyone can set a petition up and it gets emailed via links etc etc. I would imagine it would get a VERY good response.

Debbie

Yep, just as I thought!!!

I phoned RSPCA today and despite what my friend was told on Tuesday THERE IS TO BE NO PROSECUTION FOR THE DOGS. ONLY THE HORSES

So they died in vain. long lingering death........for nothing.

I am VERY angry.

Now HQ and the Regional HQ have BOTH said they are doing nothing, then our only progress is the national press. I will do my best but am sure they will worry about all this libel crap etc etc

I would like to put this girl up against a wall.......... anyone know of any militant animal rights folk!!!!

Edited by deborah
anyone know of any militant animal rights folk!!!!

unfortunately as those same "militant animal rights folk" often target those who hunt (as most everyone on here does) you aren't likely to get anyone here to give you any names. Most of them work for or with the RSPCA anyway ... it is a shame about this, I just wonder WHY they aren't prosecuting for the dogs? That just doesn't make any sense.

" it is a shame about this, I just wonder WHY they aren't prosecuting for the dogs? That just doesn't make any sense."

The RSPCA have their own agenda. Its a charity, they make their own rules and regulate them as they see fit. Personally I would do away with the lot of them and have a Government run organisation. I have had quite a lot of experience with them. I've worked in their kennels, been questioned about my animals' welfare, reported cases to them. This was all years ago. I would have nothing to do with them now.

I think they do a good job in about 10% of their work and cases, medioca job in about 50%, and in the other 40% they are VERY POOR ~ waste of resources, don't follow cases up, or let things drop without an obvious reason, which can only mean they have their own agenda.

This is a tricky subject to be sure, but we're all on here surely against the RSPCA. Anyway come across http://www.rspcawatchdog.org/home.htm which might not be to some's taste but they're fully against the RSPCA so might be of some help. They might be anti's though so not sure, anyway make yer own minds up!

Have you talked to the old cow who let this happen yet? Turn up at her work with some pictures and stuff and make her suffer in front of her mates. I know that's easier said than done, but it's what people on here are saying I think. Sort it out face to face.

I've sympathy with you though, before finding this site and reading some tales, I still thought of the RSPCA as the ones to call in any situation involving animal welfare. Not any more.

Keep up the pressure and good luck.

sminky

unfortunately as those same "militant animal rights folk" often target those who hunt (as most everyone on here does) you aren't likely to get anyone here to give you any names. Most of them work for or with the RSPCA anyway ... it is a shame about this, I just wonder WHY they aren't prosecuting for the dogs? That just doesn't make any sense.

The RSPCA have said their reason for not prosecuting is they haven't got a proven cause of death. The dogs has been dead for too long to post mortem (I have spoken to vets and Cambridge Veterinary school and there is no point doing a post mortem on a dog that has been dead more than 24 hours cos the bacteria inside their bodies starts to break down along with enzymes) Cambs also said though that for starvation the dog doesn't necessarily have to be opened up cos the Vet can SEE the body condition and emaciation. Even the RSPCA have said a vet just has to be willing to stand up in court and say that in their expert opinion the animal suffered. I guess the Vet's they went to just isnt the sort to stand up and be counted. But then again, I don't know exactly what the vets were told when the dogs were taken in. Perhaps if they had known they were all under 3 1/2 years old and the identity of the owner was known they may have been more inclined to give a decent report. If they thought they were just dumped bodies with no chance of ever finding owners they probably just looked at em then re-bagged em up without a proper examination. I shall be writing to the Vets and asking em why they didn't give a proper account of the horrific body condition in a report and be willing to go to Court.

Thank you to you all for your kind word's, support and advice.

Deborah

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Just to update you.

Lauren Thomas, of Louth Rd, Horncastle appeared at Skegness Magistrate court on July 15th and was given a 5 year ban from keeping horses, a 12 month community order, a 9 month supervision order and £250 fine towards costs. (this was in open public court in was in the local paper so feel able to print her name)

The was NO MENTION WHATSOEVER of the word DOG!! despite the three starved bodies of the afghans I found behind the field shelter. Of course it was easier for the RSPCA to prosecute her for the cruelty and starvation of the horses because they were still alive and they could have veterinary evidence to support the case. The dogs had been dead too long to post mortem.

Fortunately, a chance remark by a social worker to her probation officer has led her to me and I have filled her in on every detail of the dogs and I know, being an animal lover, this lady will not let Lauren wriggle out of anything to do with her court order. The whole probation office is appalled at the dogs not being included but I suppose the RSPCA had to go with the stuff they could be assured of winning in court.

The dogs have had no justice and this girl still has her other two dogs. I still plan to hound the RSPCA for explanations for their apparent lack of investigations into the dogs deaths.

Thanks

Deborah

Ya fcuking scumbag, I bet you are one of those busy body c**ts that go from one person to another driving them fcuking mad.

So you got someone a 5 year animal ban, £250 fine etc etc..........nice one, very big of you.

Now fcuk off and crawl back under ya stone........all these folk giving you a pat on the back want to stop and think on, it could be any one of us if we did something you didnt approve of.

Shit c**t! :yes:

Ya fcuking scumbag, I bet you are one of those busy body c**ts that go from one person to another driving them fcuking mad.

So you got someone a 5 year animal ban, £250 fine etc etc..........nice one, very big of you.

Now fcuk off and crawl back under ya stone........all these folk giving you a pat on the back want to stop and think on, it could be any one of us if we did something you didnt approve of.

agree ;) theres some tossers about!

Guest Mass_G3nocide

WOW! Wilf your such a big man with words and language like that no need to get out of your pram there are youngster's that use this site.Naughty boy.You can express yourself without swearing.

Wilf, see where you are coming from mateand hate busybodies myself but surely you dont condone cruelty to animals................ dont forget if this persons horses had been hunters and the hounds beagles ALL fieldsports bods would have been tarred with the same brush !

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

Just to update you.

Lauren Thomas, of Louth Rd, Horncastle appeared at Skegness Magistrate court on July 15th and was given a 5 year ban from keeping horses, a 12 month community order, a 9 month supervision order and £250 fine towards costs. (this was in open public court in was in the local paper so feel able to print her name)

The was NO MENTION WHATSOEVER of the word DOG!! despite the three starved bodies of the afghans I found behind the field shelter. Of course it was easier for the RSPCA to prosecute her for the cruelty and starvation of the horses because they were still alive and they could have veterinary evidence to support the case. The dogs had been dead too long to post mortem.

Fortunately, a chance remark by a social worker to her probation officer has led her to me and I have filled her in on every detail of the dogs and I know, being an animal lover, this lady will not let Lauren wriggle out of anything to do with her court order. The whole probation office is appalled at the dogs not being included but I suppose the RSPCA had to go with the stuff they could be assured of winning in court.

The dogs have had no justice and this girl still has her other two dogs. I still plan to hound the RSPCA for explanations for their apparent lack of investigations into the dogs deaths.

Thanks

Deborah

I think if you found the dead dogs your first phonecall should be to the Police they are the only body able to investigate the Crime that this was.