Anyone now of any legal experts who work AGAINST RSPCA?

here onest its no joke its in the countrymans weekly l

legal help accused of a crime by the rspca or police badger's act poaching failer to care for animals health and safty the hunting act 04 ect ect ring hunters lawyers ring this 07969 378750 ask for clive rees mate atb TL

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesnt matter what breed it is- nothing deserves to die like this. We 're all seeing more cruelty every day but Lincoln area seems fliipin rife with cruelty & dog thefts recently.

As for RSPCA- you find me some one who supports them- even Jo public now starting to see them for what they are.

Fair play to you & I hope you do get somewhere - pity you dont have photos or other evidence other than dog wardens word for RSPCA visiting & seeing the dead animals.

Being dont understand afgans at all- but do know what they ought to look like & its not that matted mess you have shown. Take some 'after' shots to back you up.

Thanks for the support. I met the RSPCA Inspector at the field where I found them and together with a Police Officer (he had to 'seize' the evidence cos the Insp hadn't the powers etc) we bagged their bodies up and put them in her van. The RSPCA Insp on the Sunday was a nice girl and I think if it was her handling this case it wouldn't have turned into a farce. Trouble was, she was just covering the area cos the local one was off that weekend. The local one was really arrogant when I met her a couple of days later at the field (the day the horses were taken) and unfortunately the Sunday girl had passed everything over to the local one to deal with obviously. It was her that told me they are not prosecuting......'no evidence'.... so three young dead dogs in bin bags are not evidence!! HOW she could make this sweeping statement less than 72 hours after I found them is ridiculous... they hadn't even spoken to the girl that owns them!! so how the hell could they justify that remark. They have now stopped replying to our letters of complaints, and believe you me, they have had ALOT from Afghan supporters. I think they know they have messed up. They obviously thought that by telling me they weren't going to prosecute I would just drop it...WRONG. IF we cant get a prosecution, then we intend going after them and going as public as we can to show up what an arrogant uncaring lot they are. I'm sure that there are good and bad within the organisation, just as there are in all walks of life, and there must be many cases where they have helped/saved animals BUT there is overwhelming evidence that they also have alot of failures.

Something needs to be done. What and how, I don't know but they cannot keep riding rough-shod over anyone that gets in their way or doesn't do things the way they want em done. People will put their pennies in other charity boxes. Personally I haven't given to em for many many years, in fact having spoken to dozens and dozens of people about these dogs, I'm yet to meet ONE person that does give to them. Not one person on the Afghan Forums gives to em, and an elderly friend of mine often visits the Kennel Club has told them and they don't either!!

I will endeavour to get Lucy to stand still and take her photo so you can see her now. She has put on weight and is much happier. Today was the Afghan Hound Association Championship Show and she came with me to watch. So many people have asked after her that I thought it a good opportunity for them to see her in the flesh. She loved all the fuss and had lots of sausages and treats. I spent most of the afternoon talking to a lady who had bred Amy, one of the dead ones. She got quite tearful looking at Lucy, wishing her Amy had been as lucky as Lucy, and be alive.

Thank you to everyone for the support and Good wishes. I means alot to know that us lot are not the only ones who can see the RSPCA for what they are.

Deborah

. She loved all the fuss and had lots of sausages and treats.

Sounds like you could do with a good portion of sausage yourself :tongue2::tongue2:

Probably a waste of time looking to you then. :laugh::)

Aye, Wilf only likes boys.... :yes:

. She loved all the fuss and had lots of sausages and treats.

Sounds like you could do with a good portion of sausage yourself :tongue2::tongue2:

Probably a waste of time looking to you then. :laugh::)

Aye, Wilf only likes boys.... :yes:

Ummpphhh, that wouldn't suprise me. He doesn't post nice comments to women. unless of course 'feck off' and 'piss off' are his idea of a chat up line :D

Fortunately Neanderthal men are a bit dated.......

you rang that number

Hi, No I havent phoned him. I'm going to email him. I can explain everything fully in an email and it's cheaper than phoning a mobile!! It is a lengthy story and he will be able to read it at his leisure and think about it rather than me perhaps catching him when he hasn't much time to talk. If I get a encouraging reply then I can phone and speak to him properly. I just thought if he read it all, he would be better able to consider the way forward.

Thanks.

x

• 3 weeks later...
you rang that number

Hi, No I havent phoned him. I'm going to email him. I can explain everything fully in an email and it's cheaper than phoning a mobile!! It is a lengthy story and he will be able to read it at his leisure and think about it rather than me perhaps catching him when he hasn't much time to talk. If I get a encouraging reply then I can phone and speak to him properly. I just thought if he read it all, he would be better able to consider the way forward.

Thanks.

x

Well Ive had a reply from Clive Rees. He said starvation is hard to prove and to try the Police if RSPCA dont seem to be bothering. We have now got a solicitor to write to them in the hope they will answer our questions because they appear to have closed ranks and NOT replying to any letters. Its a disgrace that it has come to paying for a solicior's letter just to get a decent response from them. Perhaps they just want to see how far we are willing to push them.??

Thank you to you all for support and advice.

I am confused again ... are you trying to have the owner prosecuted, or are you trying to have the RSPCA prosecuted/revealed for their screwing up the case against the owner?

After reading about the arse pca on here yesterday and now this today wouldn't it be nice if we could somehow get these stories printed in the daily papers and expose them for the useless twats they really are! It would be nice if all the people funding them through donations could see them for what they are. My mum used to donate to the by direct debit but that soon stopped and i think a lot of people would feel the same if they knew the truth.

I am confused again ... are you trying to have the owner prosecuted, or are you trying to have the RSPCA prosecuted/revealed for their screwing up the case against the owner?

In an ideal world I would like this evil girl prosecuted for allowing them to die AND the RSPCA for being incompetent, arrogant and utterly useless!!

The way things are going I would be grateful for ANYTHING if the way of justice. They still havent replied to the solicitors letter!! Talk about ignorant!!

D

Edited by deborah
After reading about the arse pca on here yesterday and now this today wouldn't it be nice if we could somehow get these stories printed in the daily papers and expose them for the useless twats they really are! It would be nice if all the people funding them through donations could see them for what they are. My mum used to donate to the by direct debit but that soon stopped and i think a lot of people would feel the same if they knew the truth.

Hi,

I totally agree with you! and if you have any ideas HOW we can get the national papers to cover this without being threatened with harassment or slander I would be eternally grateful. I have asked a journalist (bigger than local paper who has already put few lines) and he said that if we tried to publically have a go at RSPCA for not prosecuting this girl, SHE could do us for slander cos she would say 'why should RSPCA prosecute me, I've done nothing wrong'

Ridiculous!! The law is totally wrong sometimes!!