Stevens line/strain

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there are 1 or 2 boys left that have some of the strong line off him but as for digging to them when they have milk teeth i wouldn't say so even the man himself used to have failures?same as any line

There are still people who have pure Stevens stuff,...they are good terriers,...some are culls, and some are good, just like any line,...some are harder, some are bayers...Stevens favoured a bayer any

Iv'e read some of the comments. Sent six dogs to u.s.a. 1 to WA, 1 to TN, 1 to OK, 2 to CO, 1 to help a job in OK. 3 I bred and 3 of my breeding. Used 6 outside dogs Poker, Warlock, Gin, Dingo, Barney

Posted Images

Webby don't no who told you that, nick has one bitch a small red grizzle named dolly i know because i gave it to him,

NO BLACK BITCH ?

i m sure i see a little bitch called dolly that was going back to nick stevens a lovely little bitch.was you having a extension built at the time?

Guest busterdog
Webby don't no who told you that, nick has one bitch a small red grizzle named dolly i know because i gave it to him,

NO BLACK BITCH ?

i m sure i see a little bitch called dolly that was going back to nick stevens a lovely little bitch.was you having a extension built at the time?

Yes mate,all but finished ! are you fishing for name !, if so well done...you got me. :clapper::clapper:

Welsh hills ,it was nick i thought he could answer the questions better than me, I've only got limited intelligence so i tend to forget dates and breeding "not that he would ever let you know any".

Edited by busterdog
Guest busterdog
My digging partner has a stevens dog, eddie, choc about 7 year old got passed about a few hunts as he was too hard on his fox, real good nose on him he is just starting to bay a bit now, one hole dog. will try and find a pic of him.

Keep him wrapped up in cotton wool mate, ROCKING HORSE SHIT :)

Guest busterdog
Tried him over a couple of good bitches, but alas he is a jaffa :(

Nick will be very happy to know.

To be honest mate there are a lot of jaffa's in this line,don't know why but it's not a bad thing sometimes!

I just had a fish about and think i know were your dog is from and why he went.

Guest busterdog

NO BLACK BITCH ?

Yes mate,all but finished ! are you fishing for name !, if so well done...you got me. :clapper::clapper:

Welsh hills ,it was nick i thought he could answer the questions better than me, I've only got limited intelligence so i tend to forget dates and breeding "not that he would ever let you know any".

if he wouldn't let people know any thing why did he/you come on here making up bull shit?

Busterdog doesnt need to bullshit about this stuff he knows it inside out he is an honest bloke who keeps honest dogs :clapping:

Hey up nick,be a gent you must of missed a taffy out, please put him out of his misery :cry:

Edited by busterdog

Well, well well, once again the truth is distorted behind "smoke and mirrors"

Who's right, who's wrong, will we ever know, do we give a f*ck.

I didnt realise Stevens stuff was protected by the official secrets act.

I'd never of asked, if i'd known. :doh:

NO BLACK BITCH ?

if he wouldn't let people know any thing why did he/you come on here making up bull shit?

Busterdog doesnt need to bullshit about this stuff he knows it inside out he is an honest bloke who keeps honest dogs :clapping:

Iv'e read some of the comments. Sent six dogs to u.s.a. 1 to WA, 1 to TN, 1 to OK, 2 to CO, 1 to help a job in OK. 3 I bred and 3 of my breeding. Used 6 outside dogs Poker, Warlock, Gin, Dingo, Barney, Chester, not all folded in to the family as some didn't nick but no disrespect to the dogs.

My fav mating is half brother half sister. Why don't you chaps use your real names ?

• Like 1
Guest busterdog

NO BLACK BITCH ?

Iv'e read some of the comments. Sent six dogs to u.s.a. 1 to WA, 1 to TN, 1 to OK, 2 to CO, 1 to help a job in OK. 3 I bred and 3 of my breeding. Used 6 outside dogs Poker, Warlock, Gin, Dingo, Barney, Chester, not all folded in to the family as some didn't nick but no disrespect to the dogs.

My fav mating is half brother half sister. Why don't you chaps use your real names ?

Cause I'm terrified of reprisals :diablo: