• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pups are doin great ive allready piked mine its the light merl one :D :D :D

did you say there is a rough blue bitch there? what sort of price you gonna be looking for and what sort of heights are expected?

Hello im Benny 1 girlfriend. Ben seems to think the blue one will be rough but its fair too soon to tell. There should be some rough ones there as the mother is long ruff coated.

Aye and i have picked the light merl one and she is called Mini (mini lady) Im trilled cant wait to start getting her out long wait yet though but it will be well worth it!

Thanks

FM :D

p.s The blue pup is a dog

Edited by ferretmaniac

am expecting anything from 24 - 26 inche theres a few nice pups all in the right hands should make the grade theres alot allready booked i think there will be 4 left for sale so if anyone is intrested pm and ill sort somthing out not in it for the money want pups to go to good workin homes

;) cheers lads n girls i know wat ur sayin u can never be to carefull am takin no risks in the rearing off these pups everything is gettin dun properlly a cant wait till there eyes open either i really like the blue one and the 3 merl i still cant pik my favourt i like them all