good sercive & killgerm

i was asking holdaway the other day about trapworks selling the pro victor traps, however it is not really a problem that needs solving. i contacted killgerm and despite hearing mixed things they are great i orderv 5 of the victors with steep £8 postage and they rang me to ask if i wanted to pay less (£3) now i don't know of many companies that would do that tbh anyway they sent the stuff out sharpish and i recieved it today well packaged and everything you could want i also gt a call about how i had typed my credit card number in wrong and they would sent out a corrected invoice today aswell.

i just wanted to take the time to praise good service which is rare these day but i have had it with everyone i have dealt with off of this site thankyou very much. simple jestures like good service restore your faith in human nature. :bye:

Edited by ellir0305

i was asking holdaway the other day about trapworks selling the pro victor traps, however it is not really a problem that needs solving. i contacted killgerm and despite hearing mixed things they are great i orderv 5 of the victors with steep £8 postage and they rang me to ask if i wanted to pay less (£3) now i don't know of many companies that would do that tbh anyway they sent the stuff out sharpish and i recieved it today well packaged and everything you could want i also gt a call about how i had typed my credit card number in wrong and they would sent out a corrected invoice today aswell.

i just wanted to take the time to praise good service which is rare these day but i have had it with everyone i have dealt with off of this site thankyou very much. simple jestures like good service restore your faith in human nature. :bye:

i totaly agree i opened an account with killgerm early this year and now get most my stuff from them, i have an account with another company but they just dont tell you anything, i did a couple of day courses with them and didnt even recieve the information pack that they told me they had sent twice this happened on both courses i had to call the day before to get the full address of where i was going. they just dont keep you in the loop. it then took 4 weeks of chasing them with emails to get my certificates sent out.

the thing i like about killgerm is they are on the phone to you to let you know when your orders due if theres any problems etc if they dont get me at home they call my mobile.

if you ask advice they cant anwser on the phone then someone always calls back.

BIG UP KILLGERM :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

i think when your running a buisiness this sort or customer service just makes everything run smoother.

Losing faith in mankind at 16 years old lol... just wait till you have a wife and kids mate :laugh:

I also deal with Killgerm, they are pricey, but provide a good quality service with good quality products...

its easy when everyone wants to try and rip you off, steel your identity or kill you whats wrong with the world

Losing faith in mankind at 16 years old lol... just wait till you have a wife and kids mate :laugh:

I also deal with Killgerm, they are pricey, but provide a good quality service with good quality products...

its easy when everyone wants to try and rip you off, steel your identity or kill you whats wrong with the world

theres nothing wrong with the world, its just all the c**ts that live on it :whistling:

theres nothing wrong with the world, its just all the c**ts that live on it :whistling:

well said

just registered any little extra helps, its a bit of a pisser tho as my last order about a month ago was just under 600 quid, lots of missed points there, altho it probaly only works out at about 0.00000001 pence per point :D

well my orders will only be around the £20-£30 mark is it worth it?