thanks for nothing!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its simple dont have a for sale section & then you can see how many members will be lost.

I dont see the issue with a for sale section, does anyone else other than donators???

Not being funny, but what difference would it make if all the non posting members were deleted? :hmm:

biring back the donator rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was far less shit when that was in operation.

regards

sean

less shit less adds!

Less S**t less adds & therefore less popular!

surley you mean more shit less popular ?

i notice its all the people with hardly any posts that see it as a problem :hmm:

all the best

sean

I don't know why the thread was deleted but if a members only posts are using the site to sell items then the threads will be deleted, members are expected to contribute to the forum and not just use it as a method of selling goods.......

This is not a site for people to peddle their wares. This is a community for exchanging knowledge and having a laugh with like-minded individuals.

If you do not contribute then you will not sell your goods/dogs/pups/guns on here. I think its quite simple.

Personally i would like to see ALL live animals stopped being sold on here, but thats just me and i do realise that there are genuine reasons etc...

So.......Instead of spending time writing about how shit it is on here you should have contributed.....

and...if you do not like how the site is run, then no one is forcing you to come on here. Go somewhere that you do like....

Since bringing in the peddling/selling rules i think the classifieds have gotten better....i would love to see a day when dogs were only mated once there was plenty of the litter spoken for before conception...

Good hunting..JD

sorry you see it that way phil.............i think whats been said is fair.

the ruling used to be that ONLY donators could advertise in the sales section and it was very good and popular i know there are genuine cases but i'm sure you agree that some people just take the piss.

nice to get it all out in the open though.

all the best mate

sean

I don't know why the thread was deleted but if a members only posts are using the site to sell items then the threads will be deleted, members are expected to contribute to the forum and not just use it as a method of selling goods.......

I wasnt selling dogs!....In a year I posted 1 dog and only then because my hubby is unwell!!!...We work our dogs, but maybe are,nt as vocal as many others on this site.

The year before last my husband had 184 foxes,just because we don,t shout about it on this site....doesnt mean we,re incapable of doing it!!! Thing is with the internet...you never know who you are dealing with....Theres plenty of talk...!!!

Like we said before we enjoy reading the threads....

Edited by pigeonp3
Guest buster321c

Well surley the `Donation ` help with the upkeep of the site that everybody is claiming that they enjoy / are happy with , so such a small amout £5 is nothing to inable you to make a profit through the site ?

Perhaps the site could be run slightly different then in the for sale section. All those wanting to buy/sell items need to pay a subscription of say £2 a month & only those people have access to the 'selling' area?

The money could be used for upkeep on site maintenance and/or advertising? Alternatively you could say anyone with membership less than a month old can't buy or sell items, not sure if this is possible cos Im not a techy type?

I don't see a problem with people only using the site to buy/sell items, let's be honest eBay made a few bob out of it but then again Im new to here myself so my views will no doubt be cast aside... although I did get my first gun from here, cheers nip ;)

Having realised what a 'DONATOR' is it seems my thoughts have previously been in place, well me as a rookie to the site wouldnt have issues with it.

Edited by GarethR

I can't see the problem if all the members who only post in the For Sales section were removed, they don't contribute to the site in either a posting or financial way but are making something from it (free to good home ads exempt).

If there were some sort of rule as to who can post in the For Sales section I think it would be an easier place to understand, with better quality information and certainly easier to Moderate.

I'm not saying that coercing people to donate to use the section is the right way forward either :thumbs: