what did he do

He was a train robber, a long time ago, he's an old man now. was on the run for ages.

I'm sure there will be a film about it one day (if it hasn't already been done).

the films called buster if im correct and i think he should be freed

But Phil Collins aint in jail!!!!!! :D:D

and to think i was sending phil collins all those letters thinkin he was in prison ,well there goes the last 20 years of my life :o

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did he do

He was a train robber, a long time ago, he's an old man now. was on the run for ages.

I'm sure there will be a film about it one day (if it hasn't already been done).

oh yeah, I remember the film with Phil Collins. Well done mate.

Guest Catcher
what did he do

oh yeah, I remember the film with Phil Collins. Well done mate.

You have to remember thease men got 30 year for robbery .Why because the goverment had to show that no one could steal from the crown and get away with it.they were scape goats.Most people get about 10 year for murder.I will say it again the goverment in this country are in to line there own pockets And to hell with the rest of us.when was the last time you where asked what the goverment should do about anything.It must have been pre war.atb.catcher

This is the trouble with glamorising crime.....apart from being a frail old man who is about as much danger to the public as a 3 legged hamster....he is also a high profile criminal and so is unlikely to be released on humanitarian grounds....look at reggie kray...was only released so he could die....having served over 32 years of a 30 year sentance !!

As for the great train robbery its worth remembering that wisbey,reynolds even buster edwards have long been forgotten about.......but ronnie biggs escaped and was on the run so became big news and thats why he will never be released so the big bods can make an example same as they did with all 3 krays.

Edited by gnasher16
Lets not forget that one of the trains staff was so badly beaten he had extensive brain damage, and if I remember correctly he died from his injuries.

Ronnie Biggs........let him rot in jail.

Get your facts straight son before coming out with media sensationalised bullshit................mills was hit on the head and suffered bruising,headaches and blackouts...............

He died 8 or 9 years later from pneumonia !.....and it was only revealed after buster edwards died that it was actually buster who hit him.

Edited by gnasher16

Ronnie should stay in........comming out would be too much for an old fella like him, and he done the crime so do the time.

The Kray twins..........pair of poofs

Charlie Kray.......complete fecking idiot

End of the day, who gives a feck about any of them

Ronnie should stay in........comming out would be too much for an old fella like him, and he done the crime so do the time.

How easy it is to slag off dead people !......3 opinions from someone who dont give a f**k :doh:

How easy it is to slag off dead people !......3 opinions from someone who dont give a f**k :doh:

The truth is the truth Gnasher........its not slagging, just telling it like it is.