Plummer terrier

Take him along and let him be given the chance mate,you don't know he wont till you try him.I go to a few shows just to meet like minded folks and for a day out,my dogs have a few rossettes between them and it's all just for fun is showing but come winter there back out doing what terriers should be doing.

put up the pics of your plummers mate... i was a non believer for along time till i seen them, impressive!

to keeps,

what are those pics supposed to prove??? were you doin your part for game bird protection or are they hunting rats???

to oldskool pics arent supposed to prove anything at all, she is the aunt of the dog pictured in the first pic so she is related. All Im saying is that vandal is from working lines and the dog in the original pic in the the thread is descended from him, its well known amongst plummer people that these lines are the lines most likely to work - though nothing is guaranteed, as in any terrier. I should hope you arent trying to stir things up.

I think fireman has dug to his dog, once, or perhaps twice, without using a collar i believe.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I no what you mean mate. I know I am going to be slatted here but he was bought to do a bit Ratting but mainly to go to the working terrier shows. Nothing beats working your dogs but I do like the shows as well :icon_redface::icon_redface:

At least your honest.........fair play ;)

I think fireman has dug to his dog, once, or perhaps twice, without using a collar i believe.

Sounds like you've been listening to the wrong people Keeps,i've dug to her a good few times now and yes twice without a collar(my god wonder how the boys of the past used to do it???).My bitch goes to ground has worked to fox,stayed and seen it through to the end EVERY TIME she's been asked to.Don't know why your digging at me :angry: .I have never said ANYTHING on ANY forum thats not true and honest and i've not posted about other fox digs on your as you don't know who's watching especialy the copper you have on there or don't you know about him?.I know my dogs can graft and they get the chance to,think you need to listen to someone who knows and not someone who thinks they do.

Ive not been listening to anyone fireman, don't listen to gossip, just took notice of what you posted yourself :) and yes I do know about him. Theres coppers on all the forums, you'd be daft to think otherwise, and not all of them are bad, some of them even work their dogs.

I'm glad to hear your dogs are doing it, the more plummers that are worked the better as far as i am concerned.