Campsie Working Terrier Club

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff
clachan, pm me the winner & reserve ,with names and addresses, so i can send them qualifiers for the scottish champion of champions @selkirk in september, cheers ---------------------------------------good luck with the show, cant come as i'll be getting pissed as it's our festival that weekend

dennned.

den try and get a decent judge not like the old corgi lover you had last year :wallbash::thumbs:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clachan, pm me the winner & reserve ,with names and addresses, so i can send them qualifiers for the scottish champion of champions @selkirk in september, cheers ---------------------------------------good luck with the show, cant come as i'll be getting pissed as it's our festival that weekend

dennned.

den try and get a decent judge not like the old corgi lover you had last year :wallbash::thumbs:

will do , boys, that was out of my control, the president organised he terrier & working dog , judges , it wont happen again, not after the stick i took, and rightly so considering.

The Campsie Working Terrier Club will be holding their annual on the Saturday the 6th of June.It will be held in conjunction with The Campsie agricultural show which is at Hungryside,Torrance,just north of Glasgow.Show starts at 1pm and entries are taken on the day.Programs will be available ringside.Prize money for supreme terrier aswell as usual trophies and rossetts.Qualifier for several shows.For further detail call 07921681314 or 07748321552

All are welcome and theres plenty to do if the wife and wanes want to come.

clachan

bump

Bump for my local show

good man, great show, good to see the support from the local guys

bump

Hope yous get a good day for it.wont be there myself :no: but two of my son,s will be there.looks like your gonna get a good turnout for it.enjoy atb sunday :thumbs:

Bump for my local show

bump

Hope yous get a good day for it.wont be there myself :no: but two of my son,s will be there.looks like your gonna get a good turnout for it.enjoy atb sunday :thumbs:

Cheers Sunday.atb

clachan

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff
heard there was a bit of a police presence there to-day with cars being checked and terrier men being spoken too....can anyone offer an explanation? ;)

:yes: more policet there than what you see at a football ground :blink:

there was police haveing a look around .. not a good sign at a wts..

Bump for my local show

bump

meet one of your lads sunday and the bill where just being noise b*****ds no one arrested and relay was a good day :clapper::clapper: clacan and his crew done it proud :clapper::clapper: fae the kelvin valley lads

heard there was a bit of a police presence there to-day with cars being checked and terrier men being spoken too....can anyone offer an explanation? ;)

your just pare BFTBS lol :yes: ps polcat your we lurcher looking well mate atb keano

shes gettint there keano cheers bud has butler finnished that wean yet :D:D:D

your just pare BFTBS lol :yes: ps polcat your we lurcher looking well mate atb keano

shes gettint there keano cheers bud has butler finnished that wean yet :D:D:D

:clapper: there always someone lol :clapper::clapper: i was just wait on it comeing atb keano ;)

better from me than some half wit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

oops i, am that halfwit :angel::cry::D