Ok All You Hard Men

Now that the great dog debate has been put to bed and we have established that only gay's and women drink pepsi here's another one to get the blood boiling.

What's the Best, Stork or Butter?....are you a flora man (pussy) a prissy "I cant believe it's not butter" type or are you a real headcase and only have butter in big fat dollops on a sarny....and as before keep it civil :whistling:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the great dog debate has been put to bed and we have established that only gay's and women drink pepsi here's another one to get the blood boiling.

What's the Best, Stork or Butter?....are you a flora man (pussy) a prissy "I cant believe it's not butter" type or are you a real headcase and only have butter in big fat dollops on a sarny....and as before keep it civil :whistling:

DRIPPING :big_boss:

DRIPPING :big_boss:

Total nutter! :notworthy: :notworthy:

Guest Scuba1
Can anyone remember this one when the Ditch Shitter ran his own personal test on BUTTER vs MARGARINE :whistling:....

Jasper Butter Vs Margarine

I bet that stuff is still on his window sill :clapper: :clapper: You see Ditchy is so hard he does not eat either he decorates his house with it.

ATB

michael

im that hard i eat bread dry B)

i bet your not hard enough to eat dry crackers :laugh:

i am, i've been pregnant twice :sick:

seriously, why is butter so special? i hate the stuff..... just the thought of what it does to the insides is akin to thinking about leaches or tape worms.....

..no. not a fan of any kind of butter. if its already on the food and i have no choice i'll eat it, but wont go out of my way for it!