MY GREYHOUND BITCH

Guest fence_hopper

Nice Bitch mate, im glad you got things sorted.

that is one smart lookin bitch mate. one of the best dogs i ever had was greyhound bitch. 25" tall, would`nt chase dummy hare on track as sapling, turned into hare destroyer single handed! best of luck.

Guest fence_hopper
Nice Bitch mate, im glad you got things sorted.

that is one smart lookin bitch mate. one of the best dogs i ever had was greyhound bitch. 25" tall, would`nt chase dummy hare on track as sapling, turned into hare destroyer single handed! best of luck.

cheers mate. she's 27 tts 62 pound wants to chase everything. she's not bad on the track she needs someone who knows what there doing realy but it's only abit of fun im abit bored of it now, i'd rather be teaching her the basics in field training fences etc my mate has a pur grey one of the hardest bitches i've seen good catch and kill. hopefully with alot of hard work my bitch will match her

Edited by fence_hopper
THIs is my grey bitch had her 3 weeks now had her imported from irland she's settled in great. im having abit of fun on the tracks at the minute with her but soon as winter comes i'll be working her what do you think of here anyone else got pure working grey fancie banging some pics up would be great

this is her when i first had her not in bad condition but unfit and abit over weight

post-13136-1239557277_thumb.jpg

looks the exact same stamp of dog my pup 3/4 grey 1/4 beardie collie was bred out of. she was a marathon bred bitch from ireland.

Guest fence_hopper
THIs is my grey bitch had her 3 weeks now had her imported from irland she's settled in great. im having abit of fun on the tracks at the minute with her but soon as winter comes i'll be working her what do you think of here anyone else got pure working grey fancie banging some pics up would be great

this is her when i first had her not in bad condition but unfit and abit over weight

post-13136-1239557277_thumb.jpg

looks the exact same stamp of dog my pup 3/4 grey 1/4 beardie collie was bred out of. she was a marathon bred bitch from ireland.

thanks crazymackem.......her sire is mineola farloe and her grand sire is top honcho she's got the right blood in her