donated pup to scottie

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED THEIR THOUGHTS OVER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DOGS. AND TO EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN NAMES, THERE IS SOME VERY GOOD SUGGESTIONS AND WERE TAKING THEM ALL INTO CONSIDERATION.

I ESPECIALLY WOULD LIKE TO THANK LABSNLURCHERS FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND, NOT MANY PEOPLE WOULD DO WHAT YOU HAVE AND NOW I CAN LOOK FORWARD TO RAISING THE PUP.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERY RESPONCE TO THIS TRAGIC TOPIC

SCOTTIE

Once again I would like to thank everybody who responded to this topic by giving name suggestions. Myself and my family have finally decided on naming the pup after one half of labsnlurchers. AL.

scottie

Cheers scott, see you soon mate. We're back for stafford horse show the beginning of may, pop and see you all then. Chin up :victory:

Once again I would like to thank everybody who responded to this topic by giving name suggestions. Myself and my family have finally decided on naming the pup after one half of labsnlurchers. AL.

scottie

Cheers scott, see you soon mate. We're back for stafford horse show the beginning of may, pop and see you all then. Chin up :victory:

ALRITE. PUP SETTLED RIGHT IN, HES SLEEPING ON ME NOW! WHAT DATE IS THE HORSE SHOW? SEE YOU THEN IF NOT BEFORE.

scottie

ALRITE. PUP SETTLED RIGHT IN, HES SLEEPING ON ME NOW! WHAT DATE IS THE HORSE SHOW? SEE YOU THEN IF NOT BEFORE.

1st weekend of may, mum has roped me into jumping missy for the first time at a show, should be a laugh and might be worth videoing, youve been framed might be interested, that horse is a nutter lol!