next years warrior

i know a worker can damage its tail and that is why some say they remove them but for the majority of owners i think its nothing more than style or pretence that they own a worker so needed to dock the tail.most probably have never seen work. what i meant was its easier to grab a dog by the tail and keep your hand away from the teeth end when there's a ruck going on,thats all.

most of you gob shite wanna be's aint never done f**k all with your dogs anyway.i've lived in the sticks for donkeys years and worked dogs properly for most of them.you loud mouth forum dicks make me laugh,so keen to jump on someone when they ask a question.

now its your turn to bitch at me,lol........... :feck:

Fishy shut the fcuk and stop being foolish,i have worked terriers for the last 25 years....with short tails,ive NEVER seen a working terrier with a long tail.we dont have a tail docking law over here.As for keeping your hand away from the teeth end jesus what rubbish.just cause you live in the sticks doesnt mean jack shit.there ye go now,ive broken the golden rule and have replied to a stupid post.I put a pic up of a terrier and you comment on his tail...... :icon_eek::clapper:

how are things marcos,the kelpie is used for rabbits at the moment but shes only 10 months old so shes done nothing much now.i am looking forward to next season as i think she will be a decent sensible bitch.i'll send you a pic in a pm of the terrier,but dont get yr hopes up as hes.....GOT A SHORT TAIL.. :icon_eek::clapper:

id just like to add .... where the hell do they get if from,a working terrier with a long tail for grabbing it,iv heard it all now.i would never consider having a working terrier or spaniel without a docked tail! ath with you dog for next season mate,saw the pics when you put them up.hope it works as well as it looks for you!!! :clapper: