The Best Fox Whistle

If you guys are serious on shooting foxes, you need to get yourselves a "Tenterfield Fox Whistle"...

These things are short of being a miracle. Got mine yesterday, tried it out and shot four foxes in under 30 minutes. The foxes just come running up to you like a pet dog!!!

You might see this post on a few hunting sites already. There`s nothing in it for me, I`m just amazed on how good it is, and will promote anything that keeps the fox population down...

Here`s the link to the Tenterfield Whistle website check it out... http://www.tenterfieldfoxwhistle.net/

Guest chilli

Wernt overly impressed with the fuckers tbh , May just be me they are a f****r to master thats for sure . You can buy them from the uo from a company called foxshot.

Guest baldie

The aussie whistle,s dont work that well over here, mainly because the english foxes have heard a squeel of some sort before, the aussie foxes havent, due to their vast numbers, and vast areas of land.

They`re not too bad to master, as long as you dont blow them like a referees whistle. You need to keep your cheeks in and blow from your lungs (if that makes sense). You also need to keep your tongue off the holes. I too bought one from foxshot, but these are totally different. I too couldnt get the hang of the one I bought from foxshot. They`re $40 Aussie Dollars, thats about Eighteen Pounds. Expensive for a fox whistle, but you do get three of them and a CD that teaches you how to use them properly and to your advantage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dillon

We had really good success with a whistle a few years back, I brought a fox in from a good mile away with one on a moor in Lancs, not so good on close stuff but definately worked on green foxes.

• 3 weeks later...

On the tenterfield website they have 11 differant distress calls you can download and listen to, would it be breaking copyright laws if I just copyed them to an mp3 player to play out of the landy's radio, then you can have em performed perfectly everytime and have them as loud or as quiet as you need depending on distance!!! ;):D