ferret bolting to fox?

Was just wondering whether any other members have any experience of fox bolting to ferret its just that a few years ago my mates went out ferreting for rabbits and ended up bolting and catching a fox, replies appreciated

aye bolted a couple first one marked up my ferret next one was in a big burrow id four ferrets in and it flew out taking the puse net a hundred yards till it cast it off then i had a worrying time till i got all my jills out and saw they where okay

Was just wondering whether any other members have any experience of fox bolting to ferret its just that a few years ago my mates went out ferreting for rabbits and ended up bolting and catching a fox, replies appreciated

a lad i no from devon told me he had bolted a fox with ferret at the time a was thinking hes takeing the piss but reading the replies to this may be he wasent :hmm:

a lad i no from devon told me he had bolted a fox with ferret at the time a was thinking hes takeing the piss but reading the replies to this may be he wasent :hmm:

Edited by rangers

one of my hobs bolted one the other week ther

(i had a worrying time till i got all my jills out and saw they where okay ) i a was the same i kept geting a mark and by the time i dug down he was away thought he mite a been in an other foxes mouth moving about the set had about 5 holes 2 bk fill when leaving. didnt meen to post that so many times comp went a jumpy ther ;)

Edited by rangers
PRE BAN OVCAUSE THIS MATE WAS ME O BOY I S*IT MYSELF I WAS ONLY A YOUNG LAD AND DIDNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT FOXERS AT THE TIME IT WAS THE FIRST FOX I HAD SEEN AND KILLED SINGAL HANDERD I WAS ONLY OUT FERRITING SO I THOUGHT SO WENT BACK THE NEXT WEEK WITH A (PET) TERRIER AND WENT TO THE WORREN AND THE LITTLE DOG SHOT IN THE HOLE AND STARTED BAYING SO I TOLD MY FRIEND TO STAY BY THE BOLT SO HE DID FOR A BIT AND THEN MOVED AND GUSS [bANNED TEXT] CAME OUT A BIG FOX BUT NEVER GOT HIM BUT STILL A GOOD EXPERIANCE Edited by atuddy