Weird

Guest Catcher

Guest Catcher

Hi I am sure we have all seen something when out Hunting we would not believe if we did not see it with or own eye,s.I mean weird as in unusual Tell us your story. catcher. :hmm:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me Bods Off Here And Connon Were Laming Next To A Wood On HALLOWEEN and we say like A White Figure in The edge Of The Wood It Just Went , Put Shits On me All Night lol Dog Went To The Wood Side , Looking over My Sholder Every 2 Second ROFL

The End lol

was lamping one night with chris was climbing over barbed wire then chris let go off it when the dogs went shooting off and i scared everything away by shouting wrong place lol lol

another from lamping last night me and nottshunter08 went into a horse field almost caught one rabbit just missed it and we was just about to get out of the field and a horse came running up behind me and i legged it halth jumped over the fence and fell flat on my ass really hurt now have a big bruise there not good :(

Guest Catcher
Me Bods Off Here And Connon Were Laming Next To A Wood On HALLOWEEN and we say like A White Figure in The edge Of The Wood It Just Went , Put Shits On me All Night lol Dog Went To The Wood Side , Looking over My Sholder Every 2 Second ROFL

The End lol

You try to go to bed with my partner. :icon_eek: atb .catcher

another from lamping last night me and nottshunter08 went into a horse field almost caught one rabbit just missed it and we was just about to get out of the field and a horse came running up behind me and i legged it halth jumped over the fence and fell flat on my ass really hurt now have a big bruise there not good :(

Got any pics? :icon_redface:

The dogs were running a hare in the middle of the field when it just diapered just like that .

Had many rabbits turn out to be tufts of grass with eyes :icon_redface:

Had a few rabbits run towards us and we caught them.

Once i bent down to catch a rabbit that was running towards me and forgot it had 2 1/4 Grey X 3/4 beddys behind it and one smacked me straight on the nose and the other bowling me over. I was dizzy for about 10 minutes, and had a bleeding nose but was quite funny at the time lol

Got any pics? :icon_redface:

lol im 14 mate

Guest Catcher
was lamping one night with chris was climbing over barbed wire then chris let go off it when the dogs went shooting off and i scared everything away by shouting wrong place lol lol

Been there mate.I dont just fall on my ass.I mostly fall flat on my face. :sick: atb catcher

one that springs to mind, i used to exercise my dogs on a big estate, and when we entered the ground we sometimes used to encounter a few grey squirrels in the first field, so i used to let a pup off the lead first to see if she could nab one, anyway one morning we went in as usual with the pup running loose, and as she ran on, blow me, but one of the squirrels turned and squared up to the dog, of course she killed it instantly, but why it tried to make a fight, when it could have got to the tree easily i'll never know.

Guest Catcher
The dogs were running a hare in the middle of the field when it just diapered just like that .

Had many rabbits turn out to be tufts of grass with eyes :icon_redface:

Had a few rabbits run towards us and we caught them.

Once i bent down to catch a rabbit that was running towards me and forgot it had 2 1/4 Grey X 3/4 beddys behind it and one smacked me straight on the nose and the other bowling me over. I was dizzy for about 10 minutes, and had a bleeding nose but was quite funny at the time lol

Did the same mate hare pre ban.Came right toward,s me.tryed to trip it.more full me it triped me landed on my ass and lurcher hit me at full speed. knoked the shit out of me.atb catcher. :icon_redface:

Guest Catcher
i was in a bit of a rush to load the 12bore last season and i accidently loaded my bloody fox call into the barrell :wallbash: i felt even more stupid when my mate told me to blow it out and it just made a loud sqeek :stupid: :laugh::tongue2:

You must be jokeing :yes:

Guest Catcher

The reason i put this topic on.Yesterday morning.I seen two mallard,s land in an oak tree about fifty feet up.I know they wil nest in a tree some time.s but this one had no leaves and by the look,s of it know were to nest. :no: