Ratting with terriers

hi i have a jack russel dog i tae him ratting down on a lockal chicken farm had 32 rats 5 was elbino .three is lots of them on this farm .just put him over my old type jack russel bitch she is a very small bitch shehad 5 dogs .

can you prove this drive ,,, i cant believe that :hmm:

What is it you cant beleave chancer?

never ever have i heard or read about 5 albino rats been caught in one go :no::no:

as a said has he got any pictures to prove this....you got any better pics of your albino rat ACEPACK

yis chancer

hi i have a jack russel dog i tae him ratting down on a lockal chicken farm had 32 rats 5 was elbino .three is lots of them on this farm .just put him over my old type jack russel bitch she is a very small bitch shehad 5 dogs .

never ever have i heard or read about 5 albino rats been caught in one go :no::no:

as a said has he got any pictures to prove this....you got any better pics of your albino rat ACEPACK

yis chancer

yis chancer

now that is very rare indeed cheers for the pic good size too

yis chancer :clapper:

yis chancer

now that is very rare indeed cheers for the pic good size too

yis chancer :clapper:

Cheers chancer