new dog runs kennels

Guest Hob__ferret

Guest Catcher
great pens mate, what sort of roof you going to put on them? would love to build something like them myself how much all in did it cost you, if you dont mind me asking!!

£1400 with the roof when i pick it up tomorow

Cheer,s mate got a £1000 to spend hope i can do as good a job.Have worked in the building trade as have a few of my friend,s.So i am sure we can do a good job.atb catcher. :thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Catcher
just some pics of the new set ups for the dogs tell me what ye think

dogruns003.jpg

dogruns002.jpg

dogruns001.jpg

Hi mate just put up topic on new kennel,s.If you dont mind me asking.how much did they cost.atb.catcher

HI mate did you buy the fence pre fab or did someone make it for you.catcher

Guest anonymous
very nice mate but i would of built block boxes inside instead of wood ones

Aye... That would have added to the alcatraz look.............. :icon_eek: While we are being critic.. .ahem.... I'd have added drainage like err.... the great escape :blink:

Guest anonymous
Smart them mate, really nice they are. I'd put a roll or razor tape around the back to stop the little thieving elements from getting in and nabbing your dogs.

#

Razor wire... now we are getting into the theme... how about some spot lights and maybe a look out tower...... just for.... you know... just!!!

Smart them mate, really nice they are. I'd put a roll or razor tape around the back to stop the little thieving elements from getting in and nabbing your dogs.

#

Razor wire... now we are getting into the theme... how about some spot lights and maybe a look out tower...... just for.... you know... just!!!

Wow what a f*cking idiot you are!

Guest anonymous

#

Wow what a f*cking idiot you are!

LOL... say's the guy with a picture of an injured dog as a moniker and a clip of a angry man..... nice :blink: