Now you see it...then

Guest MOLLY

Guest MOLLY

Was lucky enough to capture this when i was taking other piccies today.

One mother came out of the nesting box and accidentally dragged this one with her...

The other mother noticed....

And promptly took her back in...

MOLL.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOLLY

6 kits, 4 hobs and 2 jills.

Started of with a litter of 5 then a week later a litter of at least 9. Eight (or more) of the 2nd litter were eaten?

Albino mother and coffee/sandy hob, so ill be interested to see the colours. The one survivor from the 2nd litter is coffe to coffee.

Just noticed the hob taking them out of the nest box now at 4wks old to under the hutch...and i dont think he was being friendly so he is now seperated for a while with only supervised access :D

Does anyone know if he will kill and eat them once they are older?

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY

Why the difference in colour Chilli?..2 different jills?

Mine are on the meat now, its amazing how an animal so young with their eyes still closed can eat meat.

Guest chilli

Same mother , will be intresting to see what colour they turn out .

Mine are a bit of meat yet got some cokerals for them though they will enjoy tucking in to them .

Guest MOLLY

MOLL.

Same mother , will be intresting to see what colour they turn out .

Mine are a bit of meat yet got some cokerals for them though they will enjoy tucking in to them .

What colour are the parents?

My albino jill is either going to the great rabbit run in the sky or back to Millet.....too evil for me so she should fit right in with Millet :D ...seriously though, and its a shame cos she is a brill worker and a fantastic mum.

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY

Ive had to put the nesting box on the floor of the run now...this is all new to me :yes: As soon as the little blind tinkers even smell a bunnie they are clammering out of the box to get at it, the poor jills are demented getting them back in :D They are incredible for being so young and still blind.

Got all but one hob homed now, and he will probs be going to the brill local rescue who were willing to take all 14 at one stage :good:

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY
Well done Moll :good: ..Can't knock the welfare places, ferrets go to good pet homes and maybe working homes :good:

Thanks Mike, the rescue know he comes from working stock...they work their own, so they will probs home him to a working home knowing his ancestory :good:

MOLL.