ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

children children children :clapper::clapper::clapper: cant see mark bothered he said well done he sent tomo a text he stood there for a photo he told tomo and ldr it was a joke as did ss ask em he also said you can have the £500 if thats what it means 5 rabbits in 1 hr 12 rabbits in 1 hr 44 mins lamping from the road and tracks recovery time for the big dog your all havin a laugh :clapper::clapper::clapper:

were you there to see all this ????

ask longdog runner if its true

i asked if you were there ???????

Of course he was! silver aka MB

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silver09
i take it you wernt there then ??? so really you cant say what happened,

like i said ask longdogrunner ask tomo both surely want the truth ask mark and samet sam on hunters united

children children children :clapper::clapper::clapper: cant see mark bothered he said well done he sent tomo a text he stood there for a photo he told tomo and ldr it was a joke as did ss ask em he also said you can have the £500 if thats what it means 5 rabbits in 1 hr 12 rabbits in 1 hr 44 mins lamping from the road and tracks recovery time for the big dog your all havin a laugh :clapper::clapper::clapper:

YOU TELL 'EM MRS SILVER. I DONT GIVE A FLYING ONE ABOUT THIS COMPETITION OR THE INTERNET. I NEVER EVER TAKE IT SERIOUS.

5 RABBITS IN 3 HOURS, DONT MAKE ME FRIGGING LAUGH. IT WAS A SHAMBLES AND A JOKE AND I WIN. AND SO DOES MY BESSI MATE. WE BOTH WIN.

GET THE MONEY DOWN YOU FOOLS AND LETS HAVE A PROPER MATCH. FOOLS , THE LOT OF YOU.

what so you can jack again when your losing

were you there to see all this ????

ask longdog runner if its true

i asked if you were there ???????

Of course he was! silver aka MB

should of f*****g known really ,

where me answer l dr mate now much for the decking fxxk mb how much for the decking

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Cant remember exactly mate, it covers 20ft by 20ft and i think all the timber was about £800.................... :victory:

YOU TELL 'EM MRS SILVER. I DONT GIVE A FLYING ONE ABOUT THIS COMPETITION OR THE INTERNET. I NEVER EVER TAKE IT SERIOUS.

5 RABBITS IN 3 HOURS, DONT MAKE ME FRIGGING LAUGH. IT WAS A SHAMBLES AND A JOKE AND I WIN. AND SO DOES MY BESSI MATE. WE BOTH WIN.

GET THE MONEY DOWN YOU FOOLS AND LETS HAVE A PROPER MATCH. FOOLS , THE LOT OF YOU.

PRICK! I NEVER JACKED. I GOT SOME DUST IN MY EYE OFF ROAD AND MY BESSI MATE HAD LEFT THE CLEANEX AND MY TEDDY IN CAR SO WE HAD TO GO BACK. THEN I LOST MY DUMMY. BY THE TIME I WAS READY TO GIVE KAT SOME REAL WORK THEY HAD FINISHED. I WAS ONLY WARMING UP.

IT WAS A FIX. ONLY THIS TIME JIM DIDNT FIX IT FOR ME, IT WAS THAT CHEATING NORTHERN FOOL TOMMO.

THEY QUIT AND I WON. END OF STORY. YOUR ONLY ONE MAN LOGGING ON WITH 566 DIFFERENT NAMES. STOP BEING A FOOL AND ADMIT I AM THE BEST.

I THINK I HAVE PROOVED MYSELF NOW.

Your Like a F*****g Babie When You Lose Your Teddy MFJ!

You Lost,

Best Man Won!

End Of.

FOOL. I DIDNT LOOSE. IT WAS VOID AS WE HAD TO WALK UP A ROAD. THAT WASNT IN THE RULES. I WON. I AM THE BEST.

GO AND SUCK MY LEFT NIPPLE YOU FOOL.

Get It Out Then Bad Boy,

Ill Mug Ya For Your " Big Wods Of Cash " Seen As Your Just a Modest Self Made WANKER

where me answer l dr mate now much for the decking fxxk mb how much for the decking

I TOLD YOU BEFORE FOOL. I WILL DECK YOU FOR FREE.

OR FOR A GRAND.

GET THE MONEY TOGETHER QUICK STICKS.

PRICK! I NEVER JACKED. I GOT SOME DUST IN MY EYE OFF ROAD AND MY BESSI MATE HAD LEFT THE CLEANEX AND MY TEDDY IN CAR SO WE HAD TO GO BACK. THEN I LOST MY DUMMY. BY THE TIME I WAS READY TO GIVE KAT SOME REAL WORK THEY HAD FINISHED. I WAS ONLY WARMING UP.

IT WAS A FIX. ONLY THIS TIME JIM DIDNT FIX IT FOR ME, IT WAS THAT CHEATING NORTHERN FOOL TOMMO.

THEY QUIT AND I WON. END OF STORY. YOUR ONLY ONE MAN LOGGING ON WITH 566 DIFFERENT NAMES. STOP BEING A FOOL AND ADMIT I AM THE BEST.

the only thing you have proved is what a bad f*****g loser you are, and i think you will find you are the prick, and you getting an even bigger prick with every post you write.

by the way is that 4ft lap fencing

Thats been up for years mate, i put some in last summer to replace the other side though, i might have a pic if you wanna see it................ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

the only thing you have proved is what a bad f*****g loser you are, and i think you will find you are the prick, and you getting an even bigger prick with every post you write.

YOUR A FOOL. GET SOME MONEY TOGETHER AND WE WILL MEAT UP AND SEE WHO THE PRICK IS. I AM THE BEST. PERIOD. AND, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WON.

YOUR A FOOL. GET SOME MONEY TOGETHER AND WE WILL MEAT UP AND SEE WHO THE PRICK IS. I AM THE BEST. PERIOD. AND, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I WON.

yeah yeah tell it to someone who beleives you , fat c**t .