ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

What do you mean you don't know my dogs name? how dare you it's more famous than that Scooby are that Merle it's called Kat don't you ever forget it I didn't travel the whole country beating everydog in the country just for prople to forget about me or my dog!!

did you go to grammar or spelling school mate

00taz11, it's a wind up.. ;)

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean you don't know my dogs name? how dare you it's more famous than that Scooby are that Merle it's called Kat don't you ever forget it I didn't travel the whole country beating everydog in the country just for prople to forget about me or my dog!!

did you go to grammar or spelling school mate

00taz11, it's a wind up.. ;)

oh right thanks for the heads up

Where are they all now that's what I want to know? I have destroyed all the big names Plummer, Darcy, Winkhound (Hancock), Wilf (Vinnie Jones), Simoman (the editor of the countrymans weekly) and Tarmac (Warreners son) I new all along who you lot were thats why I took you all on you banned me from the shows and took my voice away on these sites but youl never silence me in the real world I will get everyone of you one night when Im out lamping in my helicopter because I own england and the police as well so you can all read my pms I dont even care and you can read my bank statements you all can get my nu if you want to ring me are to have a fight lets sort it out I no im 50 and semi retarded but i can still kick all of your heads in. I don't want a big fuss made I'm just a normal bloke who likes to work my dogs

RIGHT IVE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE TO MARK ,,, AN HES NOT A HAPPY CHAPPIE,,,, HES GOT A GET BACK BOOK FOR ALL YOU LOT SO WATCH YOURSELFS ;) HES GOT A TOP 10 HIT LIST ,,, CAN ANYONE NAME THEM???????????

Edited by nikon
RIGHT IVE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE TO MARK ,,, AN HES NOT A HAPPY CHAPPIE,,,, HES GOT A GET BACK BOOK FOR ALL YOU LOT SO WATCH YOURSELFS ;)

:clapper: "You vill alzo go on ze lissst"..........."Vhat ist your neme?".........."Dont tell him Pike"

lol

RIGHT IVE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE TO MARK ,,, AN HES NOT A HAPPY CHAPPIE,,,, HES GOT A GET BACK BOOK FOR ALL YOU LOT SO WATCH YOURSELFS ;)

Yeah, the imbecile has just banned me from his "Vermin Truth box", evidently it's only open to the two idiots who revere him !!!

Cheers.

RIGHT IVE JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE TO MARK ,,, AN HES NOT A HAPPY CHAPPIE,,,, HES GOT A GET BACK BOOK FOR ALL YOU LOT SO WATCH YOURSELFS ;) HES GOT A TOP 10 HIT LIST ,,, CAN ANYONE NAME THEM???????????

WHOS NUMBER ONE ;);) ??????????????????????????????????

Yeah, the imbecile has just banned me from his "Vermin Truth box", evidently it's only open to the two idiots who revere him !!!

Cheers.

He'll be getting spit roasted as we speak.

WHOS NUMBER ONE ;);) ??????????????????????????????????

Hmmm ??? I reckon me, Woodga, Chimp, LDR, Tomo, Maxhardcore, Wilf, Darcy and about a few thousand more are on his list !! LOL !! What a looser !!

Cheers.

Cheers.

bet you won't sleep for days now! :laugh: