ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

Wind yer kneck in kidda,comp was run and won by the best dog and dogman that entered. Theres always gonna be 'ifs' and 'buts', thats life,. Always next year to have a shot at the big trophy.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so now the judge made it quiet clear about the night mark asked tomo for the time to be took into consideration when they were on the road and he said no now he knows he should of said yes,judge was disgusted in the night and walked of bloody hell you lot dont get told the truth do you

listen MARK the comp is over, the best dog on the night won.... :clapper:

if you cant even handle being the runner up (after a bye aswell) you should pack the job in, nobody else is complaining about getting knocked out of the comp are they, so stop crying and look on the bright side of life, the bag chasing season is nearly here.... :D

Guest Lamper18
Wind yer kneck in kidda,comp was run and won by the best dog and dogman that entered. Theres always gonna be 'ifs' and 'buts', thats life,. Always next year to have a shot at the big trophy.

hopefully not for markprick,he dont deserve to be in it next year

nobody else is complaining about getting knocked out of the comp are they

Yep that about sums it up Lucky, I think silver09, sorry I mean Mark would have gained a lot of respect if he had merely said congratulations to LDR instead of the bitching, moaning and pissy excuses...............

so now the judge made it quiet clear about the night mark asked tomo for the time to be took into consideration when they were on the road and he said no now he knows he should of said yes,judge was disgusted in the night and walked of bloody hell you lot dont get told the truth do you

FREAK!!

Why do you speak as if Mark is a second person and not you?

That is a serious personality disorder Mark, you can't tell reality mate.

Guest Hedgestopper
no mark has wrote make it a grand go on ldr go far it or cant you get a baby sitter a grand to run a few rabbits 50 each he says now your arse is flitching we all know mark will turn up and put up not like you lot

Anyone got the number of a good psychiatrist? :crazy:

My god can you imagen if mark had won !! And i think if the comp is run again next year, it should only be for THL members if they get deleted from the site then they are deleted from the comp, let markprick and all his brown noses have there own comp.

no mark has wrote make it a grand go on ldr go far it or cant you get a baby sitter a grand to run a few rabbits 50 each he says now your arse is flitching we all know mark will turn up and put up not like you lot

Anyone got the number of a good psychiatrist? :crazy:

Markprick really is a bad loser , get over your self markprick, every one thinks your a joke and can see you for what your are, which is a bigheaded sore loser .

well done ldr,mark brick or silver why dont you just feck off ya loser,the best dog and owner won,next year why dont you and silver have your own comp,mind you mark bad idea,youd only lose that aswell :boogie:

Edited by craigyboy

the tosser is still causing greif better to just ignore him and his cronies the way he has accepted defeat is a joke and he is sill a legend in his own :clapper: mind cant beleive this is still going on im sick of hearing that blokes name its like a bad smell it lingers for a while danny you were a worth while winner we all know that its about time this thread was locked

ldr heard you got the best dog on the huntinglife now all 10 rabbits wow why do you not take mark up on the 60 rabbits you promised in your final for £500 or is it your dog hasnt got more then 20 in its tank i think your tellin a lot of lies about the night and is it true only 5 rabbits each in 1st hr??????????????a joke of a competion but hey you got the best dog on the hunting life well done

You see the difference between you and me mate..............i dont and have not claimed to have the best dog on here or anywhere else, i might have less experience in the dog game than you, but i do know that sometimes dogs do well and other times they dont, unfortunately on this night, cat wasn't do well on these so called easy northern rabbits, to the extent that she couldn't even catch a half grown rabbit........... :no: ..............and bruce was doing better on the night, now on another night it might go the other way, but on this night.....ie the night that it counted............cat wasn't up to scratch simple as that, mark knew it and made his decision not to risk getting destroyed by a dog he's called throughout the competition, just desserts springs to mind!!!!!!!!

I've got no problem in giving mark another shot if he so desperately wants one, but like he said to someone else............you dont get a shot straight at the top, you have to earn it............. :laugh::laugh: .................. besides i thought mark was up for a season long challenge to see who did better at different quarry over different land all season long????

But i'll tell you what i will do for him................... he said bruce was too big for rabbits, thus he thought the advantage was in his favour for his little bitch, i'll give him a run on something a bit bigger where i think my dog has the advantage and his dog is too small to do on her own, and we'll do it 3 times just to make it fair, i'll run on his he can run up here and then we'll run in the middle too????

If you think by putting up offers of £1000 is gonna put me off more fool you............ :feck::feck::feck:

Danny you have nowt to prove kidda,the comp was run and won mate,you and brucey boy done well,good game,good game. :notworthy:

As for mark and kat,they done well to get to the final,shame there hasnt been a "well done" from him on here,might of stopped a lot of the bitching eh? :whistling:

Danny you have nowt to prove kidda,the comp was run and won mate,you and brucey boy done well,good game,good game. :notworthy:

As for mark and kat,they done well to get to the final,shame there hasnt been a "well done" from him on here,might of stopped a lot of the bitching eh? :whistling:

And he never wished me a happy birthday either, now that hurts............................ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: