• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honda VTR

165mph, sub 3 sec 0-60.

Without turbos or dump valves.

Bugger all use for taking dogs out though...... :laugh:

Very nice - that explains the avatar.... full tank = empty wallet! I saw one of them a few times in Tamworth.....don't go up there no more.

1988 VW golf Gti MK2, 1.8 16 valver with a 2.0 bottom end from a passat (major torque), ported polished head, 328 cam over sized inlet manifold and slammed to the floor on 80 mm. To summarize, extremely quick and rubbish for dogs! That's what my dirty old 96 Hilux twin cab is for.

Good to see we have a VW collective on here, most 'country' folk round me are not a blind bit interested in fast road cars as well as the countryside and have a miss-conception about people who are into them. Nothing wrong with dual interests.

1988 VW golf Gti MK2, 1.8 16 valver with a 2.0 bottom end from a passat (major torque), ported polished head, 328 cam over sized inlet manifold and slammed to the floor on 80 mm. To summarize, extremely quick and rubbish for dogs! That's what my dirty old 96 Hilux twin cab is for.

Good to see we have a VW collective on here, most 'country' folk round me are not a blind bit interested in fast road cars as well as the countryside and have a miss-conception about people who are into them. Nothing wrong with dual interests.

my dads a volkswagon restorer we got 4 bay window campers n a split screen fully restored

Black 3dr sierra cosworth. Going through a full resto at the moment so no top speed or 0-60 times yet as the engines in bits and the bodys all in primer lol

Be interested to see that when its done....i had a white rs 500 cosworth back around 87 could certainly shift....not long after that i noticed any old 3 door sierra would go for decent money due to people doing the replicas....they were the days.....my son ran a twin turbo supra at japfest santa pod last year went over in around 12.6 at 130ish mph....he,s spent bundles on it another few tweaks will get him in the 200 mph club....

Stick with a big comfy rangey myself these days ....whats the rush :D

Im Hopefully Getting a Little Clio Or Something This Year If I Can Afford It,

My Dads Got a Seat Toledo 1.9 Tdi 130Bhp, Its a Beast Lol,

Fast Acceleration, Nice Interior, And It Looks Good On a Night Time When All The Dials And Buttons Glow Bright Red 8)

Honda VTR

165mph, sub 3 sec 0-60.

Without turbos or dump valves.

Bugger all use for taking dogs out though...... :laugh:

Very nice - that explains the avatar.... full tank = empty wallet! I saw one of them a few times in Tamworth.....don't go up there no more.

:laugh::laugh:

You ain't kidding. 30mpg if I'm going for it.

Wasn't a yellow one you saw was it?