CUB CONTROVERSEY

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The killing of cubs is necessary where the vixen is taking livestock or gamebirds to feed them.Some people carry on digging fox the whole year round whenever they come across them but they are only doing themselves out of sport later on .Years past we used to move cubs to a more suitable place :ph34r: ,where they were fed and nurtured but alas no more :ph34r: The only cubs I dig these days are those where the keeper/farmer has shot the vixen.This forum is exellent but its easy to take a topic out of context or too seriously .This is why I dont post pics.

Guest rattingaddict

wise words from kane IMO.

Brown noser :good:

True words from millit

Someone was out with his dog and it went to ground and got a good drubbing, and the next thing the rspca

was around at his house..grassed up by a so called friend

Iwont post pices on there as same as millet had a knock on the door as well but iknow who sent them . millet you dident call some somebodys dogs bullx or crap did you as she is takeing pices of all the sites and posting them to the rspca only plummers offcourse the pure lines :realmad:

Guest JOEB
Watch out posting pic's mate they is some snake's on here... :ph34r: ..

I had the police on my back last month through somebody of here trying to cause me greif... :angry: ..

Nothing come of it of coarse but be carefull..

Millet

Please tell me that you are f*****g joking :o , theres some dirty b*****ds out there :no:

JOEB

I had the police on my back last month through somebody of here trying to cause me greif... :angry: ..

Millet

Please tell me that you are f*****g joking :o , theres some dirty b*****ds out there :no:

JOEB

Fu.ck sake Millet if theres a grass on here name and shame

Guest Dillon

Millet

JOEB

Fu.ck sake Millet if theres a grass on here name and shame

Ill f u c k i n g second that, never mind name and shame, batter the c u n t s. You really do need to let people know who grassed if you know, I can get a stop put to things like that extremely quickly.

Guest Dillon

If your not 100% then fair enough, at least the old bill knew it was a joke, that always helps, they won't be as quick to react after having a red herring thrown in their path next time.

These hunting sites really shouldn't be available to the Antis

i know this is a bit late, butin the current media climate i thought posting pictures of dead cubs would be certain suicide. I know it has to be done, but why not keep these things hidden. we need a decent PR Officer, possibey the one that Jhonn Prescott has got , because he can get out of anythng! :black eye: :whistle:

i know this is a bit late, butin the current media climate i thought posting pictures of dead cubs would be certain suicide. I know it has to be done, but why not keep these things hidden. we need a decent PR Officer, possibey the one that Jhonn Prescott has got , because he can get out of anythng! :black eye: :whistle:

Has Millt been caught with his pants down then? :laugh::laugh::laugh: