Nettled Knees

We had a rabbit control job on today, the land was all hedgerows so the nets were dusted down, first time they've been out all season :unsure: Considering the dogs aren't used to working with nets much, or at least they haven't for a long time, they did ok. As you might expect this time of year, there weren't so many bolts, with young around, so not a great deal of action, and quite a lot of digging. Still we ended the morning with with 15 so not a bad few hours work. A few pics, no action shots today, for obvious reasons :laugh:

_DSC3726-6.jpg

_DSC3728-8.jpg

_DSC3734-14.jpg

_DSC3737-17.jpg

_DSC3757-36.jpg

_DSC3762-41.jpg

plenty of this

_DSC3773-51.jpg

_DSC3777-55.jpg

_DSC3778-56.jpg

_DSC3782-59.jpg

_DSC3784-60.jpg

_DSC3800-74.jpg

_DSC3817-87.jpg

_DSC3838-107.jpg

Very nice picts once more .started a new farm a month ago he must be the only farmer i know who cuts his hedges spent the whole night trying to get the thorns out my knees

Not as warm as it looked, it was quite windy - when the wind died down the sun was nice and warm. Digs weren't too deep, there have been worse ones recently :)

The one, it wasnt so much the thorns but the newly emerging nettles - they really sting this time of year.

• 2 weeks later...
Keeps,Keeps,Keeps,Keeps..........don't put a Title on like that,and,then not show us your knees.........I was devastated!!!..............Martin ;)

:laugh: they werent a pretty sight at the time Martin covered in scrapes and bruises :icon_redface::laugh: