Flapping tracks

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your replies some are a bit to far for me, but the one in wales dont seem to bad.do you just turn up and race or is it more complicated. THANK YOU.

If you intend on racing your dog mate you would be better off phoning the track and speaking to the racing manager and they will need a name for your dog and your contact details....it is advisable tho if possible (travelling wise) to trial a dog aroung the track first more info can be found here

http://web.onetel.net.uk/~welshdogracing/index.htm

this shows all contact info needed

where are you from mate? i used to race at swansea you do get" new dogs " racing there from time to time but if they dont know the track can get into difficulty same with "the valley - ystrad mynach" track only difference being it costs

£5 entry to get in and £3 per dog racing at the paddock at swansea 1st prize £25

£5 entry to get in and free racing at the valley 1st prize £20

hope this helps if you need further info pm me

could you tell me who many flapping tracks are left and where are they. THANK YOU

2 in doncaster askern & highgate both trial sunday mornings highgat is holding meet saturday night details on non ped or lurchers on k9 think after prebook for sat nights best speaking to milly on k9 know schooling track at aston will get details if interested