Crewkerne Lurcher & Terrier Show

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any racing? I'm not going if Tomo and ldr are going but if not I'll be there are I'll be somewhere else not sure yet

yes there is racing last year there was 2 classes for lurchers and terrier racing

yea its easy to find litraly as you come into round ham threw crewkern its the field on the left at a cros roads if i rember ritly its oposit a phone box just down a little bit is a cuple of shops

Argh...I can't see the poster, would someone mind telling me what date it's on? :wallbash:

it is on sunday 12th April

I think il be heading over for it

Thank you!! :thumbs:

I may well pop along too. I wanted to go last year and didn't make it, and heard only good things, so I 'spect I'll see you there! :D

glad to see some of you are thinking of coming over. Hope you do, would like to raise the same money as last year as this year's charity has a very special meaning to me know.

To the guy with the 8mth lurcher from last year, i hope you have taught him to have a wee before he races!! hehe

Argh...I can't see the poster, would someone mind telling me what date it's on? :wallbash:

it is on sunday 12th April

I think il be heading over for it

Thank you!! :thumbs:

I may well pop along too. I wanted to go last year and didn't make it, and heard only good things, so I 'spect I'll see you there! :D

glad to see some of you are thinking of coming over. Hope you do, would like to raise the same money as last year as this year's charity has a very special meaning to me know.

To the guy with the 8mth lurcher from last year, i hope you have taught him to have a wee before he races!! hehe

yep hes all good he is 19 months now and 1000 times more alert and so much faster and obidient lol i was one of teh first to turn up i was there at just after 9am i think lol. wonte be making that mistake again lol should be a good day if it was any thing last last year

Look forward to seeing you all down there sunday, dont know if il be bringing the lurcher as she is a little sore at the moment but the terrier is definately going.

Glad to see that your are all still coming, just been emailed the forms to confirm that we have a qualifier for the Lurchers and Terriers both at the Welsh Valleys championship and at the Heart of Wales Championship.

Good Luck to All