I am buying a new rimmy soon and would like to know your opinion on what might be a good buy.I have a CZ.223 and am quiet happy with it.There is a tikka for sale in my local shop and its threaded for a sound moderator.I have 550 euros to spend.I have been directed to the web site ''uttings''?(I think,but it doesnt sound right) for the scopes.Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.I am considering a cz again in the .22 form.

I am buying a new rimmy soon and would like to know your opinion on what might be a good buy.I have a CZ.223 and am quiet happy with it.There is a tikka for sale in my local shop and its threaded for a sound moderator.I have 550 euros to spend.I have been directed to the web site ''uttings''?(I think,but it doesnt sound right) for the scopes.Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.I am considering a cz again in the .22 form.

Tikka don't make rimfires!

CZ do ..and some pretty good ones.

Uttings sell loads of scopes, but so do many others!

go for the cz 452,cant go wrong with them mate,i got two,an older brno 22e and a newer,452 style,class toys,imho,and acurate as any out there

CIMG2483.jpg

thats the older one above,newer cz style below

PICT0001.jpg

take your pick,and both run well on win subs,so cost next to nothing to run,ok,ian

cz452 mate....i just got mine in left hand and accurate as hell... penty sites etc with accessories stocks trigger kits etc so you can customise it to a point quite cheaply.....

spare mags are readily available and reasonable price.

for the money and accuracy you cant beat em!!!

sauer

Only ever used a CZ .22 once, couldn't fault it. :good:

Pointed it at the rabbit, pulled the trigger, rabbit was dead! :laugh: Very effective!

Thats the long and short of it :whistling:

I'd also recommend a CZ rimfire, they are superb little guns and very accurate. More accurate than necessary for us red neck field shooters.

But if you want to look at something else, look at the Sako Quad or Savage Arms do a .22. There are more, but I can't think just now :laugh:

Pointed it at the rabbit, pulled the trigger, rabbit was dead! :laugh: Very effective!

I'd also recommend a CZ rimfire, they are superb little guns and very accurate. More accurate than necessary for us red neck field shooters.

But if you want to look at something else, look at the Sako Quad or Savage Arms do a .22. There are more, but I can't think just now :laugh:

You know me SS, just giving the benefit of my (very limited) experience with the rifle! :D

You know me SS, just giving the benefit of my (very limited) experience with the rifle! :D

:D :D

thanks guys,I got a price of 430 to 550 for the cz,that was between 4 shops.I had a price of 520 for the savage.im going for the cz I think.The whole package,the gun ,sights and moderator will cost 650,I enquired about the Sako quad with the different barrels starts at 750 and I need 2 different certs for it.deker you have any more sites for sights :D

thanks guys,I got a price of 430 to 550 for the cz,that was between 4 shops.I had a price of 520 for the savage.im going for the cz I think.The whole package,the gun ,sights and moderator will cost 650,I enquired about the Sako quad with the different barrels starts at 750 and I need 2 different certs for it.deker you have any more sites for sights :D

Deben.com

jsramsbottom.com

Plenty of others...and if you are interested I have this........

Hawke Varmint II 4-16x44 with sunshade

Bought this as temporary about 4 weeks ago, I already have the 3-12x44 version on my .22LR, great scopes!

http://www.deben.com/optics/riflescopes/varmint_2.php

You may have seen the picture of the scope on my HMR and what it can do...I'll try and get the pictures up again later.

Obviously still have box etc, list price of the above is £133.90 plus delivery, this package is all but brand new and I will ship anywhere in mainland UK for £85, saving nearly £50 on list and more with free delivery.

Feel free to ask any questions!!

Cheers

post-10759-1237963341.jpg

i have brought scopes and other things from uttings and have found them very good to deal with and their postage is fast. i live in england though so i dont know what they do about posting to Ireland. CZ rifles are one of the most popular rimfires there are. very reliable, accurate and your not to botherd if it gets a knock or to

Well I put a deposit in the CZ452,at the price of 415 euros.feels a nice gun,well made light and ready for the fiting of a moderator.Are all mods basically the same?Sights are my next target.I will take a good lookabout and see whats where etc.Thanks for the input guys,keep it coming.