Informer/Snitch

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cunters united awaits ,

al you gotta do what you gotta do but i disagree with what you are doing, not going to fall out about it tho ;)

I know that, we've nowt to fall out over my friend :thumbs:

Guest hyperion
yawn :clapper:

too many idiots on here mad al i think your the biggest so far

an miss tarka, you shouldnt start name calling,

fae what iv heard your only on here tae meet married men...

hey im not married thank you very much!

Really hype....damn...i thopught you were, clearly now your not i should lose all interest........lolo

yeah sorry hun that wedding ring was just a decoy to lure you in! ha ha!

i aint your sweetheart, im happily married thanks

an fae the photos iv seen

it wouldnae be in my intrest tae stray,

no wae you anyhowz,

an i belive what i hear, whan its fae people i trust

wanna see proof?

so run along little girl, mind your own buissness

go check oot the newbies,

might be some talent, you never know

I was calling you sweetheart in a patronising way as thats all you small minded people seem to respond to.....

and i can pretty much guess what you've told...and quite frankly people can think and say what they like....as long as those closetest to me know the truth i couldnt give a flying f**k what you think of me......

its funy how you start by sayingyou wouldnt be interested to stray then go on to say not with me......a) i wont lose sleep over it...married men really arent my thing, never been there and never will go there, contrie to peoples beliefs......and b} the second part of that statement would suggest you may consider it with someone else....now im sure you wouldnt but maybe a better use of words would be wise

As for the photos i couldnt careless what you've seen...probably the one of my arse that was posted so very long ago......

BUT i will say tat Donnie1 i didnt have a problem with you.....didnt say anything against you...so why you've gone for me i dont know...maybe its because im a girl who you think will back down when faced with anger......but really...if it makes you feel good...crack on..

Right folks this is where i say take a step back think about what you posted.........

we're hear as a hunting community and look at us............. :icon_eek: debate is fine in my eyes but this is now turning into a mud slinging match

of which i want no futher part of....

We all have a right to reply as long as its respectful which most of this thread isn't...

Snap.

Facked if I would put up with living next door to that :no:

There seems to be a lot of newbie keyboard warriers lately, Ive heard that some of you are on your way :bye:

Won't make any difference mate, they'll be back. :yes:

Done right Al, I'd have done the same and felt the same.

Time for 'sorting it' is when the shit turns up at your door. If he's got the balls.

Good thread for sorting the 'keyboard warriors'.... average age 15?

Facked if I would put up with living next door to that :no:

There seems to be a lot of newbie keyboard warriers lately, Ive heard that some of you are on your way :bye:

Won't make any difference mate, they'll be back. :yes:

Its sad to see this forum go this way :thumbdown: , some IP address banning is needed or the WARN stick needs to get used :hmm:

Call me what ya feckin like, but I'm doing something that I've never done before :yes: and that is reporting the cruel feckers who breed mutts next door to us. Not sure how many dogs they've got altogether, but I've seen Beagles, Labs a feckin Husky there and apparently they've Bloodhounds too.

"What's wrong with that?" I hear, well if you've stock you've got to put time and I mean quality time into them, not just chuck some nosh their way and wash what is on the floors of their runs straight down the drain until it overflows out of a manhole straight into the main feckin road :wallbash: . The dogs in question have absolutely no input in the way of structure/routine at all, I have never heard them talked to, exercised or even told to shut up after barking non stop for 4 to 5 hours, in my mind they have become "stir crazy" so today I'd had enough, spoken to the Council and reported them..feck it!!!

I haven't bothered confronting them as I know what would happen and I have to put my family first, which includes our dogs who have of late been getting uneasy with the pitiful barking and howling that is now everyday in the sad lives of these neglected animals, it makes my blood boil and as they say "the wheel does turn" an hopefully some shite can be put their way big time.

So far I've spoken to the Police, RSPCA, Council and tomorrow Defra.

Good on you Al.

And good luck sorting the low life shites.

ATB-Bryan.