PIGEON SHOOTING

went out again today for 3 hours to me fav sitty tree,s with my s410 and new custom stock and bagged 10 today all head neck shots, had 5 yesterday. new stock is certainly working ok for me . me mate bagged 2 on otherside of wood where we were, he reckons he might do better when i have finished his new stock. good afternoon,s shooting. 1 picture from my hide and end result. i enjoy this more than decoying with shotguns. going after the rabbits this week, hopefully have same results.

post-27947-1237757166.jpg

post-27947-1237757186.jpg

went out again today for 3 hours to me fav sitty tree,s with my s410 and new custom stock and bagged 10 today all head neck shots, had 5 yesterday. new stock is certainly working ok for me . me mate bagged 2 on otherside of wood where we were, he reckons he might do better when i have finished his new stock. good afternoon,s shooting. 1 picture from my hide and end result. i enjoy this more than decoying with shotguns. going after the rabbits this week, hopefully have same results.

nice 1 mate :clapper:

keep at them

i go roost shooting for bout 1 month after the game season, but i use shot guns, my best bag roosting is 23 pigeons and 7 squirrels :D. i think pigeons are pretty hard to beat no matter what type of gun you are using

your right there mate. they are my fav quarry though. not had much luck at all this winter with shotties. well done ta ya mate. that was a good bag . bet you well chuffed .

i go roost shooting for bout 1 month after the game season, but i use shot guns, my best bag roosting is 23 pigeons and 7 squirrels :D. i think pigeons are pretty hard to beat no matter what type of gun you are using

your right there mate. they are my fav quarry though. not had much luck at all this winter with shotties. well done ta ya mate. that was a good bag . bet you well chuffed .

yeah, i shot more than anyone else that night, inc. the keeper :D. there is one huge wood that we go in and we are each given a block to roam about in, but after the 1st session you should know where to go, i do :D. as you proably gused it is riddled with squirrles as wel. i got a phone call from the keeper asking me to go and shoot some at one of the release pens, i got 6 & a jay in 1 hour with my AA S410k in .22.

good going mate. squirrels a bit scarce on my shoot but got some lovely roost shooting and some of it is too close to houses for shotties so airgun only but i starting to prefer that now. and this winter been more productive than decoying . yes i did make the stock as verminator said, nearly finished second one for my mate, turned out much better than my one, will post some pics of it before next weekend .