most enjoyable feeling

I love watching my dogs work like when your lurcher are coursing something and every movement and jolt and kink is so poetic my heart almost stops just before the dog strikes best feeling :toast:

for me i has to be either my lurcher catch a fox or the feeling i get when i open up a hole to my terrier and he has the quarry in front of him ,(which sadly didnt happen too many times this season) was just basicly wondering what gives yee the most satisfaction while working your dogs

Finding some soft leaves when I'm dying for a shite.

:D bog roll and baby wipes 1st thing in the kit bag ..

All time number 1.....Watching my dog run...doing what she was bred to do....thats the best feeling to me...can't beat it, to see a running dog at full stretch....twisting and turning....gaining on it quarry....then the strike...nout like it...im always so proud of her when shes doing what she loves....if she catches its a bonus that makes me prouder......:)

Number 2...when out walking and she all of a sudden stops....stands dead still....the anticipation that it creates not knowing if something is going to bolt....thats an amazing feeling to....:)

And im sure when my JRT pup goes ratting for the first time and gets one...i'll be super proud of her with that amazing feeling coming into play again...:)

Atb Miss T x

Sitting in a hide shooting pigeons when a really fit bird climbs over the gate and drops her knickers and squats for a pee thinking no one can see her, then saying 'morning' in a loud voice when she's half way through. Priceless.

Kev

P.S. I also like the first time a young dog gets it's act together and catches it's first quarry.

Edited by kevegg