Barnsley dog show

Guest traceyg

Guest traceyg

Had a trip to Barnsley today took my two whippets and the family . Went to give the dogs a run as i have never done it before .But also went to put a few faces to names :blink: :blink: First one was whip been promising to meet up since Appleby last year And what a lovely man with his family . next was riohh well saying next he was to shy to speak until whip was there to hold his hand :cry: .Then billy 123 nice bloke . And then my old pall who i met whist i was visiting Scotland den , but met his partner and family today for the first time . So a great day was had :clapper: And my dogs got a 2nd and a 3rd so i was well chuffed . Nice to meet you all hope to do it again soon

post-11694-1237745284.jpg

I wasnt scared i just dont talk to freaky looking women lol :D. Was nice to meet your self and den. Had good fun with my little bitch, had 2 thirds a second and she WON THE MARATHON. As you can imagine im well pleased.

cheers martin

well my clan all had a great day,was nice to meet tracey and her family, real good to see dennned again and what can i say about riohh :o whip was fantastic for his first go at racing won his heat and 2nd in final(still only 13months old) i was delighted with him.strider was his usual 1 paced self(don't suppose he's going to change now he's 7yrs old lol) matt and louis bull x pups(spartan+boycie 9 months) bred by loves2hunt off the site ran really well,were 1st and 2nd in heat and matts(boycie) was 2nd in his final.mate mez won his final with judd, won here last year too and was very impressive. then to top it all riohh won the marathon with razor,a fantastic result from a great little bitch. would also like to thank organisers for running a great show once again. whip

Looks like i missed a good day , whens the next show ? Always fancied giving my whip a run on the track

knowing the daft numpty he'd just run with the pack rather than chase the lure lol

Edited by steve66
I wasnt scared i just dont talk to freaky looking women lol :D. Was nice to meet your self and den. Had good fun with my little bitch, had 2 thirds a second and she WON THE MARATHON. As you can imagine im well pleased.

cheers martin

Freaky looking women lol :laugh:

Good going, shes a lovely wee dog.

She certainly is LH and she ran like a demon. She ran the 100m got shit slip and came third, she ran the 260 got shit slip and came second, she ran the 414 got shit slip and came second then ran the marathon got very good slip and won it well. :clapper::toast::toast:

it was a good day , met whip ( again ) riohh, for the first time, the her highness ( traceyg), a good day was had by all, was looking forward to my bitch racing the marathon, as she'd won it the previous 2 years, wewll we were beat by riohh's little whippet cross, albeit a lap shorter than it should have been, due to aggressive interference from another dog on my bitch, which let , riohh's dog lead up on the inside and go on to win, congratulations to your dog , riohh, but as suspected, my bitch finnished lame, tearing her groin, but hopefully we'll be back next year, atb dennned