Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just another one of those family type days which serves to remind me that I'm thousands of miles from my family and have nobody to spend it with. My kids are too young to know or really care about days like this so I spend it doing the same things I do every other day of the year. I wish I had family around to celebrate with and spoil, and who could spoil me - it leaves me feeling a bit ho hum.

So Happy Mother's Day to the ladies on here. Take the time to appreciate and be appreciated, and enjoy some time with your families.

166mothersday52.gif

Easy for you to say Snap ... I'm too busy to spoil myself :laugh: There's cleaning to be done, and food to be made, and dishes to be washed, and clothes to hang out on the line, and sprogs to entertain.

And I don't like Bovril :laugh:

Know how you feel , no kids in sight & i was told to get my self a card yesterday when i went to town to buy my moms :laugh::laugh:

Oh well he dont know about my tax rebate yet & what its going to be spent on ME :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good on you Kay ... spend it all on yourself. Imgaine being told to buy your own card? Did you slap him?

I am going to shave one eyebrow off when he nods off later on the sofa :laugh:

Know how you feel , no kids in sight & i was told to get my self a card yesterday when i went to town to buy my moms :laugh::laugh:

Oh well he dont know about my tax rebate yet & what its going to be spent on ME :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i bet someones thinking of a new digital camera then is one............... :laugh:

LG the dishes and cleaning can do till tomorrow, get a take away solves the food crisis, bang on a toon for the sprog's

And change the bovril to cuppa soup with crutons..... splash out............ :laugh:

have a good one no matter how busy you may be, :thumbs:

Good on you Kay ... spend it all on yourself. Imgaine being told to buy your own card? Did you slap him?

I am going to shave one eyebrow off when he nods off later on the sofa :laugh:

Wait till you've bought your new camera, then take some snaps to share with us :laugh: :laugh:

Snaps you strike me as a glass half-full sorta guy ;) I've decided on a cassorle (easy from start to finish) and have chucked the kids out into the garden. No chocolate or other naughty things in but I'll save my low-fat yoguhrt for an indulgent treat later on :laugh:

i to am on my own today hubbie away for a week with the army, but it could be worse my nextdoor neighbours hubbie left for six months in afgan this morning leaving her with three kids and the constant worrie he might die out there. we are going to put a film on for the five kids and share a takeaway and a few bottles of wine.

Snaps you strike me as a glass half-full sorta guy ;) um.............. thank you, i think :blink::laugh:

you need to think along those lines LG, its good for the soul to think positive, enjoy your low fat yogurt..... :laugh: