Six Nations Rugby

Right you lot come on, let's see what ya have to say on today's games :laugh: , I'll kick off with some Welsh (only my opinion) thoughts, not predictions :drink:

Now Wales at the Millenium Stadium with everything to play for will take some beating :yes: , but it is Ireland we're talking about here with even more at stake :yes: One thing for sure is that both teams will have to have their finger on the pulse today if last weekends games were anything to go by, were both would have stood about as much chance as a one legged fella in an arse kickin contest :big_boss:

Yes I support Wales for a win, but I honestly would like to see Ireland win :icon_eek: , they have not won a Grand Slam in this way for SIXTY ONE years, so I say good luck to the Irish :thumbs: Yes, Wales are odds on favourites to win today, but what do they have to prove? Possibly the best National side from the Northern Hemisphere? If they beat Ireland they win the Triple Crown, but win the Grand Slam they need to win by at least thirteen points :whistling: . Can they do it? :laugh:

France/Italy? Couldn't care which of the arrogant feckers win that one :laugh: England V Scotland ? :hmm: England had a brilliant game last weekend :notworthy: but I'd really like Scotland to stuff them :boogie::drink:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Echo pretty much what Al said. :thumbs:

Wales win by 13 points, we'll have the championship. win by less than 13 points, Ireland will have the championship, we'll have the Triple Crown. Wales loose, Ireland will have the grand slam, another one to add to the one won in 1948.

Whichever result, I won't be too unhappy. :cheers:

I'd like to see the Scots win at 'HQ', but I cant see it happening, England will have their tails up after last weeks match against the Frogs.

I'll still be cheering them on, all the same! My wife would never forgive me if I didn't, plus my mates would disown me! :laugh:

Eire abu! come on the IRISH. and I hope our scotish brothers abroad beat the tans.

hopes where dashed

who won as I missed it I had to nip out?

Scotland came second :(

not all bad though as long as anybody but england win six nations ah dont care :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Oh its ok I have just checked the result it was 26-12 to ENGLAND

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never mind, if you tuck your kilt into your pants you will not feel the cold. :whistling:

up yours :whistling: :whistling:come on the irish

Edited by polecat
Eire abu! come on the IRISH. and I hope our scotish brothers abroad beat the tans.

hopes where dashed

who won as I missed it I had to nip out?

Scotland came second :(

not all bad though as long as anybody but england win six nations ah dont care :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Oh its ok I have just checked the result it was 26-12 to ENGLAND

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never mind, if you tuck your kilt into your pants you will not feel the cold. :whistling:

up yours :whistling: :whistling:come on the irish

"come on the Irish"? how does that work Welsh were supporting Scotland, now you are saying "up the Welsh"

What exactly is the supporting order??