• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

england :rofl: who? :tongue2:
GOOGLE RUGBY WORLD CUP WINNERS , WEB ELLIS :whistling:

HAVE YOU EVER WON IT :whistling: HAVE YOU FOOOOK :tongue2:

yip just like a thought a nation of has beens and no we aint won the 66 football world cup but hey we are all blest with the fact we aint english thank f**k for that :notworthy::notworthy:

yip just like a thought a nation of has beens and no we aint won the 66 football world cup but hey we are all blest with the fact we aint english thank f**k for that :notworthy::notworthy:

:clapper::clapper:

:laugh:

:laugh::hmm: I AM SURE WE REACHED THE SEMI FINALS OF THE LAST RUBY WORLD CUP

WE LOVE BEING HATED , MAKES BEATING THE SWEATYS EVEN SWEETER

WHAT IS THE JOCK NATIONAL SPORT IF IT WAS WHINGING YOU WOULD

BE WORLD CHAMPS OVER AND OVER . :yes:

WELLDONE EIRE GRAND SLAM AND RBS CHAMPS

lol says a man that has a scottish guy ruling his nation come on atleast we have our own ruling our,s ,and as for semi finals lol holding onto the past again ,lets face it being english is an illness yes you need to defend it but one day there might be a cure until then well you can only dream of being part of one of the celts :tongue2::tongue2:

lol says a man that has a scottish guy ruling his nation come on atleast we have our own ruling our,s ,and as for semi finals lol holding onto the past again ,lets face it being english is an illness yes you need to defend it but one day there might be a cure until then well you can only dream of being part of one of the celts :tongue2::tongue2:
AH THE MYTHICAL CELTS :whistling: DO A BIT OF RESEARCH IS NOT NEVER WAS SUCH A RACE OF

PEOPLE , ALAS, AS FOR MESSERS BLAIR AND BROWN, PITY THEY WERE NOT AROUND

40 YEARS AGO YOU MIGHT OF GOT YOUR OIL EH :whistling: AH WELL

THEY MIGHT GIVE YOU A MOTORWAY ONE DAY AT THE END OF THE M6 :tongue2: OH AND I NEVER SAIS WHAT

NATION I SUPPORT :icon_eek:

You stupid self-opinionated ranting idiot. I have had the pleasure of serving with and playing against a number of “Celts†in my time in the forces and with my rugby, however it still amazes me that you mob over the Border still are filled with a hatred of all things English. You sadly optimise your country, backward and blinkered. It may be new to you, we have a more worrying enemy amongst us, who do not give shit about national identity, they are happy to blow the shit out of a Jock as much as a Englishman. Wake-up you cretin and stop feeling sorry for yourself, your team is basically Shit. However in your coach you have honest and truthful man who even when the chips were down was gracious in defeat.

:D what ever mate but still cant be doing with the english there a smugg bunch plain and simple and as for our coach being gracious in defeat well that says it all about him ,after every game all he said was we made mistakes and need to learn from them well its 3 years now and if i want to gripe i,ll gripe ok

Some good rugby folks and I think the end result yesterday will be a good thing for all nations, well done the lads :) . I've been getting a sump plug out of a tractor engine for my Brother in Law this morning who just happens to be Irish so we had a good laugh when he told me he'd slept through all the games but woke up for the last match :laugh: it wasn't that he didn't want to watch them, he was just Ceri Packered :laugh: so I loaded him with all the wrong results :laugh::drink:

:D what ever mate but still cant be doing with the english there a smugg bunch plain and simple and as for our coach being gracious in defeat well that says it all about him ,after every game all he said was we made mistakes and need to learn from them well its 3 years now and if i want to gripe i,ll gripe ok

Scotland and the rest of the home nations are playing great rugby and yesterday's display against England is a credit to all concerned with the Scots side :clapper: especially when you think back to the farce that was England v France, yes England put in a brilliant performance, but thinking back, did France actually turn up? :laugh: , yesterday England played a good game against good opposition and to me didn't look anywhere near outstanding because Scotland didn't allow them too :thumbs:

I think what gets to folk is that most Nations are humble in defeat and sadly this is a quality that the English competitors in all sports are lacking :)

but still cant be doing with the english there a smugg bunch plain and simple

We are not smugg we are just fab :clapper::clapper:

:clapper: ok i give in :D and mad al your right when we won the curling :wacko: we never made a song and dance about it :D